was Rutherford a drunk person ?

by jose45xyz 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

yeah VM44 but none of them showed up at his funeral either.

I suspect the gag order was in full effect

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is pretty obvious that (1) there is a consensus on apostate web sites that Rutherford was in fact a drunkard, (2) people on those apostate web sites are free to post opinions that differ from other sites, and (3) I have yet to see a site other than the official Watchtower site that denies that he was a drunk.

Didn't he also die of liver problems? At that, at a time when it was rare for people to develop severe liver problems except through heavy drinking?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Didn't he also die of liver problems? At that, at a time when it was rare for people to develop severe liver problems except through heavy drinking?

No, he died from colorectal cancer.

He also suffered heavily from pulmonary issues. This is why I doubt that he was a cigar smoker, as some have assumed without evidence.

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

Certainly, the garbage that he spouted strongly suggests that he was under the influence of something.

Jack.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I read that you can get pulmonary problems with cigars. Isn't that true? Don't people inhale?

• greendawn
    greendawn

That is the general consensus of those that knew him, he used to drink to excess and poisoned everyone and everything around him with his very aggressive and domineering personality. It's also well known that he was leading a life of great luxury using the WTS wealth.

Certainly not the saint he claimed he was so as to have been hand picked by God as the leader of His earthly organisation and main channel of spiritual knowledge from God to man. What a disgusting, cheeky claim.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Rutherford had way too much blood in his alcohol stream!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Rutherford's death certificate" is on the net I knew he died of Cancer but it says it was Anal and intestinal cancer which is often associated with heavy drinkers.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

If Rutherford wasn't a drunk person then he oughta have been cuz he sure pi$$ed me off enough to go and get paralytic more than once about all the crock he subdued my life and family with, riding their helter skelter afterlife themes!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Witness007....Hmmmm, I didn't think it was a risk factor for colorectal cancer, but then I read this:

http://www.aim-digest.com/gateway/pages/cancer/articles/colorect4.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit