victim

by Alex Delta 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

Are we just a victim of victims?

• potleg
    potleg

NO and NO. I made a conscious decision to check things out and then get out. The leaders in the WT have made a decision to stay in and manipulate reality and the bible to their own ends.

Maybe I was a victim when I was a kid and maybe brother and sister Airhead who never check things out but sit through mind numbing meetings, smiling with nodding heads and open wallets (exactly what the Society wants) are victims. But not me, not now.

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

your not a victim of losing some people you love?

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I'll quote Robin Williams......"Reality...What a Concept!"

Quirky1

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

The question is lodged in the stones thrown millenia ago whose ripples still outwardly rock the boats of every human attempting to stay on board whatever vessel they are in and avoid ones heading in their general direction.

• Deidra
    Deidra

Sometimes I feel l like a victim since I was born into JW. Sometimes I get depressed as a result of feeling like a victim. I do sometimes feel like a victim of losing the ones I love. I lost everyone. However, I pick myself up and go one with my life feeling grateful that I left that life behind. Most people can call themselves victims of something. The loss of our family and friends is the cross that we have to bear

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

probably yes.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is all a scam. Instead of money, they promised everlasting life in paradise conditions. What they did not tell us is that such life would, of necessity, be full of superstitions and suppression of knowledge; plus everything would be owned by Jehovah and His Slavebugger. Which would make the "new" order bu definition a Dark Age.

However, some of them are in it for the power. They might have fallen for it as a scam or been born in originally, but they got "privileges" and let it go to their heads. Or, they enjoy telling people that they have to throw away perfectly good music or Christmas decorations, and they enjoy finding specious faults with ordinary items. Those people are sometimes the ones that get disfellowshipped several times for ordinary sins, yet always manage to go back into the cancer. They also often become the hounders that everyone dreads, then hounder-hounders, and hounder-hounder-hounders. Some become pedophiles (and others will defend those pedophiles). Ultimately, they are the ones that want to become Ted Jaracz's friends and counted it a privilege to host Humanoid Schroeder.

I have no sympathy for those who get in to the extent of wanting to control others. Anyone that really wants to control others' tastes of decoration, art work, music, and associations to a total extent or hound people to pioneer is actually an extension of the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. And, it seems that everyone else eventually becomes apostate in due season.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

WT Whizzer - lol!

You are right!

Charles Darwin would se that the Hounding hounder of houderers is the surviving speceis who need more new victims in their food chain otherwise they cease doing what they do so well!

So the hounding dinosaurs rule the WT till all the victims are cautious enough not to enter their prehistoric belief system!

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

Wow thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit