by garybuss 22 Replies latest jw friends

• loosie
    loosie

The penis because it screws you over.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

GB - Lol @ the question!

When I first was converted I believed it to be like the ovum and sperm - a life force!

But having partaken of it I must consider it LIFES gastro entritus wind fueled diarroheah which keeps me rushing back to the bathroom and still leaves the stomach aching and the head banging till you can feel yourself getting well again!

• garybuss
    garybuss

It's like the old biker joke: What's the difference between a Witness service car and a Hoover vacuum cleaner? The Hoover only holds one dirt bag.

When I was a kid sitting at the endless Witness sponsored meetings I used to imagine what the people there would look like sitting there without their clothes. I decided that Witnesses generally are not very good looking people.

I did pray as a Witness. I'd pray the visiting speaker wouldn't show up, or I'd pray there'd be a power failure or a blizzard.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I did pray as a Witness. I'd pray the visiting speaker wouldn't show up, or I'd pray there'd be a power failure or a blizzard.

Nuts... I remember one power failure during a blizzard at the KH.

Was that you Gary...............

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote: Was that you Gary...............

Hope so:-)

• Poztate
    Poztate

Gary...You should demonstrate your powers more often. Especially on meeting nights...

• loosie
    loosie

LoL Gary

• avishai
    avishai

The appendix. Useless until it goes bad, then it will kill you. Only cure is to cut it completely out of you.

• Casper
    Casper

How about the "Colon"... since we all know what it's full of...

Cas

• heathen
    heathen

UHHH the governing body? was this a trick question . LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit