The greatest Witness supply shop in the world? Probably.........

by chikikie 25 Replies latest jw friends

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

I am so upset! They don't have the secret Elders Book or a New Light kit! Darn!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Conversation at Stoops headquarters: (the family room at the Stoop's home) "Hey, get my lawyer on the phone."

• chikikie
    chikikie

oh its so funny. they all seem to be elders, probably all the window cleaner jobs were taken. Im too scared to employ a window cleaner in my area, im worried that Ill get more than a weekly bill ;)

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Anyone wanna speculate what the free gift is for purchases over $50?

• chikikie
    chikikie

I would hope its the first 'drowned out the conventions, with you very own barely there headphones, you'll sleep soundly to theocractic intermission music, and noone will notice your even wearing them'

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Maybe you get to have a JW come to your home and share the deep spiritual truths of the bible with you.

• Vinny
    Vinny

http://www.madzay.com/dynamic/default.aspx

Here is a somewhat funny story.

FOUR of the photos on this home page are from my son and I, including the large main one. At least 12 photos or more on their website products have our images on them today. And many more from last year that sold out. They paid good money for the rights to use them btw.

It was probably a month or two at the most after I turned in my DA letter (over two years ago) when the owner (a JW elder) first contacted me about using my photos for his JW-only products. I thought about it overnight whether I should let him know that I was an EX-JW. But I also knew if I told him he'd nix the whole thing, plus I figured this is "business" anyway and who the heck are they to be so judgmental.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh yeah, Stoops. I still get a catalogue. They found me even after I moved two cities away.

Through the years though I had very nice service accessories.

(They even carried Firpo's books for awhile...don't think they still do...better check.)

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

If you are ever in contact with them at Stoops........tell Dan B. you heard about his affair with Nancy!!!

He was an elder then, df'd for a short time.......moved from north central Missouri down to where he is now!!

Be aware, I consider him a pervert/molestor!!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Cool story, Vinny! Thanks for sharing that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit