Do You Ever Fear The Jehovah's Witnesses???

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Dan The Man, I know a woman just like this! Her family has more problems that Job had but she's always got that dumb JW look on her smiling face. She hasn't got a clue!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    No one fears that their position of "fading" can be effected?

I don't any more. It is only a bunch of silly laws in there make believe world. It's like if I would be afraid of an evil wizard wile playing dungeons and dragons, if I'm playing the game I would be "afraid" but not when I'm done playing. I don't live in there make believe world any more.

• Layla33
    Layla33

Ahahahah, thanks for that.

Absolutely not.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I still look over my shoulder in the video store!!!!!

• RebelWife
    RebelWife
    I fear no man....that includes my mother in law

Okay, now, Ninja, that was just funny as hell!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

The title of this thread calls for a big hearty LOL!

• flipper
    flipper

Yes. It took some time after being in it 44 years from birth - but honestly I can say I fear not those that kill my freedom ; but cannot control my mind ! ( Notice the play on another scripture ? ) Ha! Ha! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Thought I'd clarify that last post. No, I don't fear them , but before I found out the real truth about the truth I used to fear what they represented

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

It's the same sort of fear you feel when a pushy salesman keeps calling and you try to get out of the situation of having to listen to his sales technique. Lets call them the Brow Beat Brothers from the Brooklyn Buggerance Society.

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote: "Are you completely devoid of fear regarding JWs in your life at this point?"

What's there to fear? That might be a "yes".

What're they gonna do? Hit me with a magazine? Ha!

I'd say some elders I know are afraid of me. I had one RUN away from me at the mall. That was funny. I had another one spin his tires getting away from me. All I did was show him the Aid book. Maybe the hard binding scared him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit