Link to MOVIE on JW SHUNNING

by esw1966 5 Replies latest jw friends

• esw1966
  • MochaLatte
    MochaLatte

Thanks for the link. I work with a Danish lawyer who told me about this film. Her mom is sending it to her from Denmark. The lawyer isn't a JW but knows I was one and thought I'd be interested in it. I think the name of the movie is Two Worlds or something like that.

• MochaLatte
    MochaLatte

Sorry...just worked my way back to your first post on this. I didn't see that one at first.

• Gayle
    Gayle

How could I get the DVD,,with English subtitles?

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

Watched the preview. I could only make out 3-5 words of the Danish (?) I did like the dramatic presentation of the meetings, KH, and what I guess was a big outdoor convention. I guess showing how lame they really are isn't "teh sexay" enough for a movie.

I wish it had some Engrish subtitles.

DO NOT WANT!

Nooooooooooooooo!

• esw1966
    esw1966

We called some foreign film video stores about this movie. They said it has just come out in theatres in Europe. It will probably take about 6 months for it to become available on DVD here in America. The movie is getting very good ratings and is critically acclaimed! It will be interesting to see public opinion on the movie and what it does to jw's reputation in the community.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit