why did the "demons" only go after those "strongin the truth"

by looloo 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• looloo
    looloo

i heard that when a "strong " jw supposedly had demon problems (it was probably just the wind in reality) but i also heard that demons affected the ones that were "weak" and were not regular at meetings etc perhaps because they had second hand furniture lol i never thought so at the time but looking back now it says quite a lot that the only folk i have ever known have "demons " hanging around them were jws read into that what you wish !!!!!!!

• sparrow
    sparrow

I have a demon, it's called chardonnay

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

If you believe hard enough in gnomes, then the shadow you saw scurrying across the yard at night probably was a gnome to you, although it was really a squirrel.

• sparrow
    sparrow

gnomes! he he, funny

• StAnn
    StAnn

One of the members of my cong. was of the anointed. She actually saw with her own two eyes a smurf doll get up and walk up the aisle at the KH and leave the building. And she's of the ANOINTED~they don't get any stronger than that! I guess smurfs go after the strong ones, too.

• StAnn
    StAnn

I just remembered a story. A woman in an old cong. who was a pioneer stopped her car on the side of the road during field service to eat her lunch. She was near a cliff. She heard noises and approached the cliff and looked down. Lo and behold, she actually watched a "ghost" reenactment of Custer's Last Stand.

How she knew it was Custer is beyond me. But, hey, she was a pioneer. Almost as strong as an anointed one. She had a whole legion of ghosts after her! I guess she was special!

• dinah
    dinah

Maybe it's mass hysteria, or smurfs are really of the devil!! LOL, how ridiculous can you get?

I finally watched "The Exorcist" after I was df'd. I didn't cut anybody's heart out or nothin'

Anyone remember an article in the Awake about demons bothering a woman in Africa until she got rid of all her demonic stuff and got baptised? It was probably late 70's or early 80's. Sometimes the meetings seemed like they should have been held around a campfire because of all the "demon possession" stories.

• Mincan
    Mincan

Cause they were the nuts ones.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

The strongest ones are the closest ones to insanity, or schizophrenia. This is not meant as a jab against people who actually have it; my sister has a form of schizophrenia (probably worsening due to the df'ing) and so does my uncle.

Those who have these illnesses are more likely to feel that their problems are caused by "demons."

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

HEY! Why not take my demon test. It's real easy. Just sit in your most comfortable spot in the house and say" Oooooh DEMONS!!!!! Show me that you are real." Call on the devil for that matter too. NOBODYS home!!!!

NMG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit