I need all the prayers,good thoughts, good vibes I can get

by junctions-wife 39 Replies latest jw friends

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

As many know I left Tennessee to help take care of my Grandma. She is back in the hospital, this is visit number 8 this winter alone. The doctor's don't know what it causing her headaches and they are getting worse. The dr's are not telling us anything other than what pain meds that they have tried. And none is working. Not even a Morphine pump. My mom went to go see her today and Grandma didn't know who she was. She is not eatting or drinking anything, I keep praying but I need all the help I can get,

Dave if you will ask Chris to help with this at the church I would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone in advance.

Amanda

• zeroday
    zeroday

I sincerely wish peace on your Grandmother...

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

thanks!

• Gregor
    Gregor

Sounds like Grandma may be shutting down. Hope for the best. My very best wishes to you and your family.

Greg

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) Good vibes as well !!!

• Casper
    Casper

Hi Amanda,

(((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))) and good thoughts.... headed your way...

I hope the best for you and your Grandmother. I know this must be a few stressful time for you both.

Sincerely,

Cas

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

It worried me so when my patients were suffering and when I couldn't get them some sort of pain relief! I hope that they find out what is causing her pain and get her some relief. Sometimes, all I could do was to try to keep them distracted. It works sometimes.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother's health. Wishing you and yours the best!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hi Amanda,

I do believe in the power of positive thinking and will definately lift grandma up in prayer.

Louise

• penny2
    penny2

(((Amanda))) thinking of you. It's hard to see people we love, suffering. Especially if it seems the doctors could be doing more to find out the cause. I'm sure your mum is glad you're there.

penny

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

(((Amanda)))

I'll light a candle for your grandma.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit