Come sign the guest book .....

by Frequent_Fader_Miles 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Little Devils! lol

Hope4Others

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

OMG - you should have put a gag alert on this page . How full of himself is this guy? And seriously, what is up with his special interests - Seriously... I was wondering whether his site was hacked - is he for real???

I am still battling to get over seeing the "Theocratic Ideaz" site - all those briefcases and folders, oh and the ones designed specially for toddlers.... excuse me... I gotta go puke...

Will be interesting to see how long this site lasts?

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I can't believe he is for real. I thought it was a joke until I read the whole website.

If we sign the guest book can he tell what our IP address is??? There isn't a lot of positive comments on it.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

I better turn in my field service report while I'm there also.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    I better turn in my field service report while I'm there also.

I've lost count of how many FS reports I've submitted ... LOL!!!

Too bad the fake name generator's not working anymore ....

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/gen-female-sw-us.php

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Good Lord!!! A 5-year-old becoming an unbaptized publisher ..... Jeez!! How nauseating!!

Perfect for daughter
    Sara Oregon 7/7/2007

Our daughter is 5 and just became an unbaptized publisher and we gave her this bag the night it was announced. She LOVES it! It is the perfect size and allows her to be organized.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Good old brother Carl. I see he's yet to delete the comment I left from Mrs Rutherford on her behalf.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

What's wrong with this scenario? How shameful!! Carl's 'theocratic, bible-trained" conscience allowed him to take money for a Christmas gift?

Toddler briefcase rocks!
    Leslie Missouri, USA 1/8/2007

I bought this for my 4-year-old son for Christmas and he loves it. Very nice quality and I'm sure he'll get years of enjoyment from it.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Seems like Brother Carl spoilt our fun and took down the guestbook ......

• brinjen
    brinjen

*throws hissy fit*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit