Please find this picture!!

by cultswatter 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

here is a better look at the dirt track. I darkened the area in photoshop to reveal the hoof tracks in the dirt.

dirt track

The next pic is a better look at the shadow cast by the left rear hoof on the dirt track. This is not a painting or drawing - it is from a photograph and that is a fact!!!!

shadow of  left rear hoof

If anyone has horse magazines laying around could you please look for the pic. Look for a young horse on a dirt track possibly not an injured one (As the broken leg might be photoshoppped). Look for the tell tale shadow under the rear left hoof. The lighting is in the early morning This could be a private photgraph but I 'm betting the photograph is in a horse/racing magazine.

• ninja
    ninja

culty.......you should get out more mate.........or sit down with a few beers and watch the teletubbies.......or should that be teledubbies.....muhahahahahahahahahahahaha.....ha

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

cultswatter:

Your delusions are becoming more worrying. You seem to have progressed from imagining all sorts of laughable intentions in crudely drawn images to being unable even to describe the basic appearance of the images themselves.

I darkened the area in photoshop to reveal the hoof tracks in the dirt.

Not only are there no hoof tracks in the picture, there's no dirt. I'm not sure where you imagine you see the hoof tracks, the dirt or indeed the shadow you believe is cast. They are no more obvious in your enlarged image.

This is not a painting or drawing - it is from a photograph and that is a fact!!!!

That really concerns me. Clearly the image you have posted is a drawing. Not a terrible drawing, but certainly not one that could be easily mistaken for a photograph. It may be based on a photograph which I think (and hope) may be what you're getting at, but how is that an issue?

Please get help. Untreated, your delusions are only likely to get worse.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Ninja, your advice is flawed. When you watch the teletubbies, you don't drink beer. You slurp tubby custard! Get with it!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Maybe JCanon could help. (S)he's good at seeing things in pictures that aren't actually there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit