New WT property for A/V production

by respectful_observer 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cappytan
    cappytan

wifibandit: If I recall correctly, they also had domestic pitchers of beer for like 10 bucks.

That place had pretty good wings, actually.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Any documentation to show it was actually bought, and by whom?

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Buys Property on Ebo Road South

• brandnew
    brandnew
    I had a vw bug , that i sold to buy a chevy truck, that i sold to buy a benz, that i sold to buy a .................
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    Watch out Hollywood, they will be buying up sound stages and struggling studios next. And the Oscar for the creepiest video is...
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    They can always have hundreds or even thousands of volunteers make all kinds of improvements to this place and sell it later if they have their own building on their own compounds later. Along with JW.TV , it's their new thing.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jeehoobie, the Supreme Realtor!!

DD

• gone for good
    gone for good

Data-Dog

Supreme Realtor ! now that's going to catch on.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger
    Would they rent their studio for a bible based XXX film ? I want to catch on film Lot and his daughters doing the jeho-obie- jig-jig-juggle-gig-gig-wah!wah!-jig jig -hic-hic-jiggermydaddyhoo!!!!
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

That's $6.1 million of money that would have built a lot of kingdumb hauls!

But as long as the end isn't coming anytime soon, they may as well start wasting a bunch of money to try to catch up with the TV evangelists, eh?

If WT Corp. can spend millions of dollars to buy buildings to renovate into studios to play "let's pretend", why are they opposed to dubs spending a few thousand dollars to get their kids educated so they don't have to play "let's pretend we're not broke, uneducated, and unfulfilled"?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Many thanks, BETTERDAZE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit