Argument with Mom

by crapola 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I can honestly feel your pain. I get the same crap from my mom! We have that conversation once a week.

We had it yesterday!! Now, her "nerves are bad" cause the end will SOON be here, and none of her kids will make it!

She's wanting to move about 15 miles away to be closer to the hall she likes. But I had to remind her if she does that, it will be harder for me and my sisters to check on her, and help her. Her "brothers and sisters" sure don't do anything for her.

It bothers me too, that she is getting older, and still clinging to their crap. It's hard to spent any time with her, cause it always comes back to "wish you'd go to the meetings" blah blahblah!!

• hotspur
    hotspur

I get the same as well! Mothers.... perhaps it's an Oedipus thing.....

I suppose I should consider myself fortunate she still talks to me and is open to some sort of 'argument' or discussion. She did take exception to what I thought about Rutherford though. How anyone can defend somebody that hid so much from his 'brothers' beats me. Nothing quite like "I've created some poo - sorry, we're in this together lads". Grrr! I've grown to despise Rutherford! Judge my *$$....! "I have to go - my head's killing me"!

My biggest difficulty is getting her to come to my wedding in 5 weeks time. I don't think it's gonna happen somehow :-( She admits that my 'intended' is the best person for me and we're so very well suited. She hates me ex-wife with a passion and that woman still remains a "sister" despite the fact she produced a daughter for me by another man! Fourteen years she carried that secret. I hate it and the lying, cheating cover-ups they do! Mum knows how bad some of the elders are/have been to her and her family - she says it's all about men! Too right - aren't they THE appointed instruments to put it right?

(I tried to fade but was hounded. One of the JC tried to step down over his children's behaviour but wasn't 'allowed'. "It's not your fault". The Grandfather [PO] has been particularly nepotistic. Pregnant grandaughter, drug taking grandson who sleeps around locally.... it goes on. DF'd ... no!). Sorry, I digress!

One can only hope.... age is against them though isn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit