Important and Exciting Announcement Next Service Meeting - BE THERE!

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"Important and Exciting Announcement Next Thursday"

Okay, so that subject has reappeared several times on this forum, but turns out to be the new Hall Cleaning Schedule. Also, we've seen:

"Another Stupid JW Email Going Around"

Usually some stupid poem or fabricated experience.

So, would it work for JWD members to get together and circulate an exciting new JW Urban Legend?

"Brothers,

Many in the local Congregations have been confronted by householders quoting from an NBC news story about an abundance of pedophiles being protected in the Jehovah's Witness Congregations. Just today I made a call to the Service Department about a pioneer sister that was so upset from an experience at the door that she hasn't been able to return to the ministry. For those of you with similar cases, you will be happy to know that letters are now being sent out to all the Congregations in the US explaining the truth. So, you can reassure those that need some 'time off' that "Mother" is coming to help.

It seems that originally the Society was going to ignore the news item. After all, as C. T. Russell said, "If we stop to kick every dog that barks at us, we'll never get anywhere." However, due to the seriousness of this subject, the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses has officially filed suit against NBC news for this story: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21917798 . They are also filing suit against Silent Lambs for the claim that the Society has spent $12.5 million to gag the victims: http://www.silentlambs.com/newsletter/NewsLetterItem.cfm?SendoutID=566

The brother explained that there is more to come in the letter, so be sure to mention to all the friends that this letter will be read to all the congregations as soon as they get their copy.

Brother Circuit Overseer"

What do you think? What would the reaction be? Sorry if you think I'm an idiot for imaging such a thing, I'm living on a lack of sleep right now...

Billy

• brinjen
    brinjen

Love it.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Send that biaotch!

I think it would work! You might want to set up a dummy email and use that email to send it to yourself FIRST then forward it on so that if anyone checks the headers it doesn't END with you but appears to be something YOU recieved from another person and just forwarded. Then you could say "I had no IDEA this might be apostate I just thought the bros and sis needed to know and so I forwarded it!'

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

"Important and Exciting Announcement Next Thursday"

Apologies to the MODS!

FUCK THAT!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

It needs more culty language. Add some meaningless scriptures.

Remember, it's Brother Russell, not just C.T. Russell.

If we put some lipstick on this pig, it might be good for a chuckle.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I'm sure someone could obtain some WT headed paper - or at least reproduce it! You're a naughty boy, Billy, lol

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

You've got quite the imagination! And your very funny!

I was going to beg you to please tell us now Billy!

Hope4Others

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

You've got quite the imagination! And your very funny!

I was going to beg you to please tell us now Billy!

Hope4Others

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    I'm sure someone could obtain some WT headed paper - or at least reproduce it! You're a naughty boy, Billy, lol

You can use the old one I scanned about the new WT format.

Get it here.

You have my most sincere apologies if it's too small.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

You have my most sincere apologies if it's too small.

...the amount of times I've heard that, lol...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit