My ex, the jw, is applying for Mental Disability!

by esw1966 4 Replies latest jw friends

• esw1966
    esw1966

I can't believe what is going on back home in Wisconsin!

My ex-wife, who is a jw, lost her job, lost her rental home, and has now taken my 3 daughters to live with her mother and step-father in law. This was all done in secret and was spilled accidentally to me through the girls. They say they are planning to live with them 'forever'. That she is not looking for work and is applying for mental disability.

I believe it is a symptom of the religion. I know she has difficulties, but I believe it is made worse by a works based false gospel.

I hope the best for my girls. What do you think this will do for them or to them? It sounds kind of sad to me. I am hoping to graduate from Surgical Tech next spring and move to Madison, WI so that I can be more helpful to my daughters.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

I think that applying for Mental Disability is a self-admission of mental illness. I think you should use that and go to court to get full custody because she is mentally unstable and unable to raise children.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I think this is just sucking at the teat of government that you wish to see destroyed...par for the course for dubs.

I don't know about custody battles, but maybe you could look into dorktacular's suggestion....

• seek2find
    seek2find

I agree with sirnose. Many JWs try to get disability. Some even pray for it thinking Jehovah will open up the way for them to pioneer getting a disability check each month. I remember standing in a food line at a DC several years back, when they still had food, and hearing a couple sisters talking about this. And I thought it was awful to do such a thing. seek2find

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    I agree with sirnose. Many JWs try to get disability. Some even pray for it thinking Jehovah will open up the way for them to pioneer getting a disability check each month. I remember standing in a food line at a DC several years back, when they still had food, and hearing a couple sisters talking about this. And I thought it was awful to do such a thing. seek2find

I still remember the one super-pioneer who spoke about her goal to get on Section 8 housing. At the time I was an MS but trying to get out. Her comments sickened me.

This same sister went AWOL right in the middle of the CO's visit. No one knows where she is or what she's doing now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit