I Miss My Mother

by Xrati 23 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you for the lovely Opera of Carmen...I love it

And welcome to the board. So sorry for the loss ...But I always feel youll meet again

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

So sorry for your loss sweetie.

WELCOME

You've come to the right place.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Welcome here. I'm sorry about your Mom. Maria Callas was so beautiful and talented (and troubled) she has an interesting life story. Thanks for reminding me how great a singer she was.

• west123
    west123

I'm so sorry about your mom...I lost my mother a few months ago...if there is anything I can do to help let me know...I'm also very sorry that she died because of the blood transfusion thing, my mother would have died either way but it doesn't make it easier. Lots of positive thoughts your way!

West

• JK666
    JK666

Xrati,

Welcome to JWD!

I am sorry that you lost your mother so soon, due to the stupid policies of stupid old men.

John

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Wow. SO sorry X. What a lovely video to post, and song and singer, thank you, and for sharing your feelings and memory of your mom.

(I miss mine too, but she's alive and well, well, as well as a hateful old jw pioneer can be to her apostate youngest daughter.)

Bless you X. Welcome.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Pioneer Spit- Kathy! I didn't know my sister was visiting this board! How ya doin'? Seriously, my mom's not a pioneer but otherwise must be your mom's twin.

My mother has an inoperable brain tumor. I'm glad it's inoperable because I know she would refuse blood. She's a total b---h but I still love her. Once, one of my brother's was in a car accident and they thought he may have punctured his kidney and wanted to give him blood. My mother refused. My dad (not a Dub) resisted so the nurses asked my barely conscious brother, who was 19, if he would accept blood and he went along with Momma. They told my dad, then, that he didn't have a say. Fortunately, my brother survived. They sent the bill to my dad and then called to collect the money. He told them that, according to them, he didn't have a say, so don't call him for the cash, either.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

xrati - it's not easy watching a person die! Death is not the end for me, it's the start of a new journey, a journey that will lead us to the ONE.

• Maddie
    Maddie

xrati - Welcome to JWD. Its enough sadness to lose a mother without knowing she may have lived longer. My thoughts are with you.

Maddie

• real one
    real one

I know she was beautiful

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit