What would you do with 200 million dollars?

by annalice 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Pay off my bills, buy homes for my kids and live off the interest.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Buy a castle in Europe, or maybe build one here, and give myself a royal title. Then I'd set up some super loud speakers so I could announce my royal edicts to the surrounding peasantry daily. Hmmm... I might have to hire some mercenaries, too. Anyone want to be part of my private army? You could help me rule the peasants with an iron fist!

Failing that, I'd quit my job, buy nice stuff, see the world, standard stuff to do with money.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I would quit my part time job, donate most of it to the wt and then I would live off the interest so I could full-time pioneer! Ya right! LOL Actually what I would do is spread the wealth. I would buy a house and move my elderly mom in with me and my family. I would hire a full time nurse for her and make sure she lacked nothing. Then I would go around and buy groceries and donate then to the food closets around here. I would go out of my way to donate to the food closet in Elk Grove, CA where they helped my family when I got sick and could no longer work. You know, not even got even a single can of spinach from any jw?

I would be a generous and kind person who would not be afraid to open up and help people with genuine needs. I would randomly find folks in need of a house or food and help them out. I would also probably open up a manufacturing plant of some kind and help people get some work. Probably help some seniors, poor families and kids with prescription meds, doctor visits.

As far as putting the FU** on the wt? Nah, I believe in what goes around comes around. They have already undone themselves. I would just sit back and listen as that hissing sound dissolved their collective hypocritical ass......

• yknot
    yknot

I would set up a charitable foundation and donate half to the winnings to my non-prophet profit organization. Next I would bail my butt out of debt. Buy lots of land, build nicer house, new ride, help kin, go to Disneyland , the usual.

• stillajwexelder
  • DT
    DT
    The first thing I was going to do with my 200 mill. was buy a nice big billboard right across from Bethal and have it say "THE TRUTH IS A LIE! ASK ME WHY" and then get a web site set up titled www.the truthisalie.com .

I would love to see what a few million dollars of apostate advertising would do the the WTS. I would probably hire some good lawyers and help victims with their lawsuits against the WTS.

• sandy
    sandy

take care of my family
    invest
    travel the world w/ my honey
    charity

• StAnn
    StAnn

I too did not win the Mega Millions. And I spent $5 on lottery tickets!

I'm one of six children. My JW mother has divided us into two groups: the good kids, i.e., the three who are still JWs, and the bad kids, i.e., the three of us who left the JWs. If I had won the Mega Millions lottery, I would have divided it equally with the other "bad kids." I wouldn't want to offer any of it to the "good kids" because it might bother their Bible-trained consciences.

• knock knock
    knock knock

Can you buy stock in the WT? I know a money making scam when I've been indoctrinated into one. Even though the boom days may be over for them.

House - pay it off. I do like that castle idea but I'm not much of a mercenary. Perhaps I could be the castle hermit? A castle needs a hermit.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    travel

Ditto!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit