...Barf Bag Blogging from Bolivia/Tales From a WBT$ JW Assembly...

by OUTLAW 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Magnum
    Magnum

Here's what happened. There was an interview of an entire family from another congregation in my area. It was total BS. JWs from my area who knew the family were shocked. I walked into the chairman's office and approached a nerdy-looking male sitting at a table. He looked to be in his late 40's. I told him about the BS interview. He showed interest and wrote a few notes about what I said. I found out that he was a CO from a different area who was assigned to the convention. I cannot fault him; he seemed to be concerned. He seemed to be a good guy. I found out that he reported the matter to another CO (Sobieski) who was the Convention Chairman. Later that day, Sobieski called into the Chairman's Office the brother who had the part and the PO of the congregation that approved the family for the part.

End Result:

Image result for Bullshit

Image result for approved stamp

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...............................................................................Have You Heard The Story Anthony Morris Told..

................................................................................ About Assembly Attendance and Chickens??!!

..........................................................................................Now That`s A 1st Class BullShitter!!..

....Image result for why am i not surprised.........................Image result for why am i not surprised

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Remember their story about the man who taught Koine Greek and how he became a JW and praised the NWT? Well, that story is true. What does it prove? That the NWT is an accurate translation? No, it doesn't prove anything. The dude ain't even a JW anymore.

I carried a photocopy of that article (How Knowing Greek Led Me to Know God) in my service case to counter opponents of the NWT.

Can I ask how you know that he is out?

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

The couple then left the hospital, went to a phone box, and found the phone number for the Kingdom Hall. They called the brothers and explained their situation. The brother told them to stay put and they would then come meet them.

Has anyone EVER telephoned the Kingdom Hall and had someone answer - never mind this fantastical story?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    And they all lived happily ever after in fairy fairy land!!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Winston "Payne in the ass"
  • Magnum
    Magnum

berrygerry: Can I ask how you know that he is out?

As a JW, I was extremely interested in his story as I thought it gave some validation to the NWT. However, I later began to wonder whether he was still a JW. I had a suspicion that as he found out more about JWdom, he would see the light and learn TTATT. So I did some internet research and found out he's no longer a JW. He's now (or was, not long ago) teaching (I think Latin and Greek) at a private high school.

I will try to find some references for you. I believe he was discussed on this site some time ago. If I remember correctly, somebody on this site emailed him, but got no response. I will try to find some references.

• Magnum
  • millie210
    millie210

Ah, good ole Sobieski.

Hes a D.O. now isnt he?

• Magnum
    Magnum
    Last I heard he was a DO. So I wonder what he's doing now that DOs are extinct.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit