News-release: JW's part in the satellite shoot-down.

by horrible life 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• horrible life
    horrible life

VM44 said:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/153269/2804005/post.ashx#2804005

wish the SM-3 missile did only cost half a million!

From the online wiki article about the missile:

Manufacturer: Raytheon

Unit cost: $9.5 million (USD)

Your Tax Dollars at Work!

The WT has had a GREAT week financially!! Their little, arms dealing, company, that they keep quiet, has the society licking their chops! Sell a $9.5 million dollar missile, and get a big UK weapons contract!!!! All in ONE week! And that is on the tails of Jan 31 dividend check.

How does the Society celebrate the money that Raytheon is making? Shoot off some mini bottle rockets? Champagne for the whole GB? Pray to Jehovah,
    that the US declares war on some more countries? I can just picture the GB watching the evening news, crossing their fingers, as countries argue with each other, hoping somebody will just start something.

I really feel, that we need a news release!!! Any writers here???

A key element of Raytheon’s growth is its strong commitment to the global marketplace. The company sells products and services to customers in more than 70 nations, and its international opportunities and pursuits are growing.

Committed to Serving Customers Worldwide
    Raytheon maintains offices in 18 countries and has established global companies to serve customers in the United Kingdom (Raytheon Systems Limited), Australia (Raytheon Australia) and Canada (Raytheon Canada).

Raytheon International, Inc. leads the company’s efforts to capture new overseas business, and coordinates the operations of its international locations. Recent bookings with civilian and military customers in Europe, Asia and the Middle East demonstrate Raytheon International’s successful strategy of pursuing a worldwide customer base.

Maybe Raytheon could help the WT, to close their publishing plants in other countries, and outsource the printing and shipping of the WT. One of the many
    tentacles of Raytheon, is working with businesses in lowering costs, and outsourcing. I bet that Raytheon is already working with the WT, in several ways.
    Just makes good business sense!!

http://www.raytheon.com/

Raytheon awarded Paveway(TM) IV Weapon Integration contract for U.K. RAF Tornado GR4
     HARLOW, U.K., Feb. 20, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Raytheon Company's (NYSE: RTN) United Kingdom-based subsidiary has been awarded a contract to support the integration and flight trials of the Paveway(TM) IV dual mode precision guided bomb onto the U.K. Royal Air Force Tornado GR4/4A. The contract is valued at GBP8.5 million, or about $16.6 million. Raytheon Systems Limited (RSL) is now under contract to integrate Paveway IV on all U.K. strike platforms including Harrier GR9/9A (successfully completed in August 2007), F-35B Lightening II (Joint Combat Aircraft), and Eurofighter Typhoon. Integration on the Tornado GR4 is scheduled for completion in 2010. The program will focus on providing weapon system performance documentation, advice to the development of the aircraft stores management systems, and flight clearance of the weapon onto the aircraft. In support of the flight trials and certification program, RSL will provide BAE Systems with the required trials hardware and weapon system simulators. RSL's partner in the U.S., Raytheon Missile Systems, Tucson, Ariz., will supply the enhanced computer control group, telemetry sub-systems, instrumentation, test equipment and associated support. 

As another poster said, the WT inherited this stock. If they didn't want it, they could have sold it right away or at any time. They knew a good stock.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Raytheons stock price raised quite abit today. How many shares does the Watchtower own??

</form>
    Last Price:$66.04
    Change: + 0.93
    (%) (1.43%)
    Prev Close:$65.11
    Volume: 2,271,076
    Exchange:NYSE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just in the dividends it pays 4 times a year. 25 cents a share

RecordPayableAs ReportedSplit AdjustedType
    01/03/0801/31/08$.255$.255Regular Cash
    10/02/0711/01/07$.255$.255Regular Cash
    07/03/0708/02/07$.255$.255Regular Cash
    04/03/0705/01/07$.255$.255Regular Cash
    01/03/0701/31/07$.240$.240

Regular Cash

------------------------

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

Horrible life, wasnt this a bit of a fizzer?

I thought that this was explained away?

Can you fill me in as to how we know this is a fact and not a Chinese whisper?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Sorry I don't have any references on it. But I thought they were named as beneficiaries
    of the stock, not the owners of it. So they don't have controlling interest, or any vote.
    They just get the dividends.

Of course, they could always return the checks.... ;-)

Dave

• watson
    watson

I think it's really cool that the damn thing worked!

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

I could be wrong but I don't think Raytheon is the company the WTS was involved with -

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/32179/2.ashx

ABOUT REG TECHNOLOGIES, INC. / REGI U.S., INC.

Reg Technologies, Inc. jointly owns the worldwide rights to the Rand Cam(TM) rotary technology with its U.S. subsidiary
    REGI U.S., Inc. and is currently incorporating its latest winged rotor technology to dramatically improve sealing and reduce
    friction in the diesel Rand Cam(TM) engine. The Company has designed and built an air pump for fuel cell applications as well
    as an air pump for the lumbar seats in automobiles and has filed for a patent for a Hydrogen Separator Technology. The
    Company has also built a compressor for air conditioning units for buses.

• watson
    watson

How myths are born.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Reg Technologies Inc.....In Canada.Thats how you invest,in the "Rand Cam Engine Corp..You buy into "Reg Technologies"...I own 500 shares..The WBT$ owns 50% of the Rand Cam Engine Corp.....The Jehovah`s Witness`s had nothing to do with this....."OUTLAW" and the "Watchtower Bible and Tract Society",had everything to do with the Satellite Shoot Down!!................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• horrible life
    horrible life

OMG thank you mene mene. I am sooooo wrong. Thanks to everybody else, for not raking me over the coals too much. !!! LOL

When I read VM44's post, I thought that this was the company that the Society had stock in. I then typed into Google

Raytheon Jehovahs and found Raytheon and JW's referenced over 3,000 times, including this one, that jumped out at me

Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus Christ - Topix
    But the cult of the Jehovah's Witness and the Watch Tower Society not only support ... Well, since Raytheon is involved in WAR, why keep the stock 19 years? ...
    www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TDSK78KI1UGDBVQ6T/p635 - 56k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

So immediatly I just knew it was the same war type stock.

So,,,,,,,,,,,,,what do I do now??? Erase the whole post, and pretend I didn't do it, and give it a fluff name to the thread?

How about

What color is your dog or cat?. or Is you pet a male or female?

Watsons post of ... How rumors are started would go very well. LOL

• Honesty
    Honesty

My dog is a blonde chihuahua.

Female.

Hates everyone except me.

Reminds me of the god of the Watchtower who hates everyone except JW's and those who will become JW's.

BTW, the WTBTS doesn't have the brains to be involved with anything to do with a missile that can hit a pice of mteal the size of a school bus traveling at 17,000 miles an hour 130 miles above earth.

They can't even get one friggin' calculation right about when Jebus 'invisibly' shoed up so how could they invest in any calculation that does get it right the first time.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HorribleLife..You and I were probably posting at the same time.....The JW`s Had nothing to do with this..Read my post on your Thread.....The WBT$ and OUTLAW are both responsible for the Satellite Shoot Down.....We are Both invested in War!!.....We are both Invested in the Shoot Down,of that Satellite.....Make No Mistake!!.....Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit