Hello, Newbie here

by disillusionedandscared 34 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome! You are in a good place.

• llbh
    llbh

Welcome D&C

I hope that you enjoy yourself here and find at least some of the answers you are looking for

Regards

David

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Hi Kiddo, it was too cloudy here too. (Near Fresno, CA) We have lots in common, so hit me up if you guys want to chat it up. Welcome to the board!!!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome, it is great to hear you are looking into things. We look forward to your questions, you will be amazed how much you can learn here, and how quickly you will be able to sort things out in your mind.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Hi! Welcome!

You are amongst friends here. Ask any questions you might have. We'll take it nice and slow.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Hello dands,

Not a nice situation in which to be in, is it? Anyway, all the best in your search for answers wherever you find them. Be honest and true to yourself (no true God is going to object to that), and keep very close to your hubby throughout.

• disillusionedandscared
    disillusionedandscared

Again, thank you all for the warm and inviting welcome. I plan on reading some threads over the next while, getting caught up on the group dynamics here. It is nice to be able to say anything and know that no one here will think less of you. Let me get my "forum feet" wet first and then I will start asking my questions.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

WELCOME!!! You will find that we are a very diverse assortment here, but all are willing to help you. As another poster said, there is a wealth of information that has been posted over time. Just use the search option and you can see anything that interests you.

In michigan we had a spactacular view of the ecplise. Clear skies. Take care.

NMG

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Your screen name says it all - most of us were right where you are at one point. Welcome.

Jeff

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Welcome!

You will find answers and support here. There are a lot of us that are still in "good standing" in the congregation, and have doubts like you. We can vent here freely!

Have a great day!

TTRP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit