Elders doing something they could be DF'ed for wile judging someone on JC?

by karter 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• logic
    logic

I have seen many elders and misterial servants come and go. Many quit and many disfellowshipped. I am related to many of them that are no longer around. I always knew they were not saints and felt they had no buisness judging anyone, and that is what elders do, I don't know how anyone can call it anything else. I have never been impressed by any elder or ministerial servant. Most of them that I have ever known had enough trouble taking care of their own buisness without trying to take care of anyone else. I have told many of them just that.

I have always been leary of people who are free with their advise. Especially from people who have the audacity to think their advice is worth anything. I find that most people who give advice have enough problems of their own without trying to take care of yours.

I have no problem with people giving thier opion if someone ask for it . If I do want someones opinion I will ask them.

• looloo
    looloo

i had an affair with a pioneer , guilt got to me eventually and fear of armageddon so i went back to meetings and persuaded pioneer to do the same (he was disfellowshipped for our affair ) an elder that used to be the p o told him not to bother coming back again untill he was over me and that he could never be with me . pioneer stopped going , elder used to show a lot of interest in me , ithought in a fatherly way , eventually i stopped going to meetings but elder still visited me , eventually he revealed his fee.lings for me that went back to his chat with pioneer 3 years earlier , and during this time he counselled people for mixing with disfellowshipped children ,and other things . i felt a bit sorry for him really as i know he felt guilty ,and if he had suddenly stopped judging people (being an elder) they would have been suspicious , he did eventually step down from being an elder just before he told me about his feelings so he did have a conscience , the strange thing is when it came out about my affair with the pioneer 5 years earlier this elder told me that i would have been stoned to death had i lived 2000 years ago and was really mad with me (i was only a study )but married . i am now married to that pioner by the way .

• JK666
    JK666

dvw.

Another Joe's Garage fan?

JK

p.s. The white zone is for loading and unloading only!

• loosie
    loosie
    But why did Jehovah wait twenty years to make this known?

He is a busy guy.

• cognac
    cognac
    when I was re-instated Iwas still smoking....guess the hs didn't tell them that, eh??

ROTFLOL!!!! HS doesn't tell the elders a lot of things... lol

• aquamarine
    aquamarine

I guess they pick and choose who they want to help. I find it disturbing these elders among others in the congregation get away with so many horrible things. Then they have the nerve to judge us, how dare they!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit