OLD PHOTOGRAPHS FROM JW DAYS

by Dansk 16 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning (((Ian)))..I`m a Dub Kid,so I have a lot of pics of being a JW kid.....Escaped the Cult in my late teens..Scarred for life..LOL!!.............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I have a couple of albums with photos in them - from waaaaaaay back when I was a youngster (late teens - early 20's).

I keep them in the bookcase... they're the only proof that I have that I existed many years ago. The photos of scenes that I took - some at assemblies - were supposedly 'impossible' indoor shots - that worked. Some are of gals that I had a hankerin' for... I ain't gonna toss the photos - they're history.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

We have a wedding video.

Still happily married but can't begin to think about watching it because of all the people on it . . .

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I was born and raised in the Kingdumb hall. I didnt escape till I was 31, So as many pictures that I have as not are from JW days.

• Mincan
    Mincan

alt

I'm the one with the black tie. This was just before one of the days of the 1994 District Convention if I recall correctly. (1993 if I'm not)

• RR
    RR

I was one of those who walked around with a camera on me at all times since I loved to take pictures. I kept every picture I ever developed. I have about 1 dozen photo albums, I don't look at them much. Since the digital age, I have hundreds of photos on my computer I just have printed out yet and boxes of boxes of photos that I never bothered to put in photo albums. Some day!

RR

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I have loads of pics - all my baptism pics - pics from parties - weddings - unassigned teritory. **shrug** they are my past - I came from that but I've moved on to a much richer life.

Ian **hugs**

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit