JW'S Biggest Hypocrites in Society Today

by whatistruth 10 Replies latest jw friends

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

Most of its members say one thing in their comments at the meetings, preach one thing in service, and pray yet another to their god. But on the whole most jw's get drunk, have sex or "fool around" before marriage, get involved in some type of drugs (weed), lie. And these practices are done on a regular basis by most jw's at one time or another without ever coming forward.

Goes to show motive for being a jw is nothing more than fear. Fear of losing family and being isolated from a world they have always and only known.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Well I've been out for 25 years but that certainly was the case when I was growing up in it. The "good little dubs" were perfect at the hall, in service and of course around their parents. But get them away from it and they were worse than most "worldly" kids.

Then of course they would confess because they felt soooo guilty and on and on and on. Never growing up, always needing some one to guide them, or someone to purge their guilty little minds and hearts.

nj

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

so true! Some would confess, get a slap on the wrist if your father was an elder, but if you were a "nobody" in the hall, well then good bye to you!!!

• Maddie
    Maddie

They profess to being "Jehovah''s loving organisation" - yes I'd say they were hypoctites.

Maddie

• cognac
    cognac

I don't think 1/2 the people believe this at all. But, out of fear, they will defend it to there death!!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I can remember how difficult it got to make comments that they wanted to hear at the Kingdumb Hells without being a hypocrite. Just about everything was either blatantly false or was something I didn't see a damn thing wrong with doing (it should be between the doers, and no one else). When a study article came out praising singleness, celibacy, not committing fornication, or that Jehovah always gives perfect "gifts", it made me wish for 15 feet of snow and that it would be cancelled for snow.

That is what I like about those Comments You Will Not Hear sections. There, I can post a comment about something I would have to be a hypocrite to comment at the Kingdumb Hell. Those comments are about how blatantly wrong or impractical the studies are, or that they are so poorly written and integrated, that it is a total waste of time to even go into the Kingdumb Hells.

• 5go
    5go
    I don't think 1/2 the people believe this at all. But, out of fear, they will defend it to there death!!!

I think it's more like 100% everyone on the inside has something they think BS about the religion.

• whatistruth
    whatistruth
    I think it's more like 100% everyone on the inside has something they think BS about the religion.

Very true. I believe most jw's do not leave because they do not hate the religion enough but they tolerate it. The tolerate all the crap they see every single week because of extreme fear.

• tan
    tan

I agree. I call them the new breed. I was a good little dub too back in the day. Never did anything like they do today and was scared to death when I did do the things that I did.

• megaflower
    megaflower

I know a JW who use to smoke a lot of pot. He really misses it so now he attends concerts and inhales deeply from the ones around him who are smoking. He says he has a clean conscience because he is not actulaay smoking it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit