IMPORTANT: Elders Mtg at Patterson

by confusa 46 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

Actually the UN has toothpaste for all religions ready to ship...of course it is fatal. Little did they know that Muslims never brush their teeth.....oompa

• confusa
    confusa

Thank-you all for your comments. I spoke to the person again and she now used the word "attack" on religions. I just think that the gov and not necessarily the UN is focusing on religions for all the child molestation going on and since the economy is not doing all that well they are looking into religion organizations to pay taxes to better the economy as much as possible.

• confusa
    confusa

Thank-you all for your comments. I spoke to the person again and she now used the word "attack" on religions. I just think that the gov and not necessarily the UN is focusing on religions for all the child molestation going on and since the economy is not doing all that well they are looking into religion organizations to pay taxes to better the economy as much as possible. Most likely, WT is considering as a sign of the upcoming attack on religions.

• Honesty
    Honesty

DON'T

OH PLEASE DON'T

LET ME IN !!!!!

• Pickled
    Pickled

Usually when something is banned by anyone anywhere, it is done as a way to stop the effect it is having. What affect is religion having in the world that would need to be stopped? It seems that "Christians" and JW's alike relish any thought of "persecution" being directed at them, even when they have to invent it. I think they create this illusion of "resistance" as a way to reinforce their perception that their beliefs are having an effect on someone, somewhere, anywhere. I think the U.N. knows what any historian knows.....ban it, and it becomes more popular. Leave it alone and it turns into the diluted misshapen bucket of potpourri it is today that is, in all tangible reality, impacting only those who want to embrace it anyway.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Is it possible to ban something billions are already conditioned by?

Billions who have no access even to such statements that the UN makes anyhow even i it were true?

If it became a serious wordlwide ploy, what would replace that which already controls so many billions with its fear tactics?

Some form of education would be essential in order to occupy the human mind and since education is already non existent for billions the whole notion is complete fabrication! Who JUDGES that the educationally privelaged have the latest on divine intervention that is denied the oppressed?? Something tells me if JWs had any god given favour, any cosmic judiciary would have already stepped in long before the number of those not witnessed to was escalating through birthrate far faster than any number of witnesses who are able to spout off about it! They are deluding all who listen to them!

• inkling
    inkling
    The elder in our old congo returned with no visible evidence

what, like was he expected to be glowing or something?

[inkling]

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Maybe the new JW's will buy into this for awhile. But I don't know how many times you can cry wolf. What will the WT say in 20 years from now? "We are living in the end of the end of the end of the end of the end of the last days." I guess you can add one "end of the" for each ten years that goes by.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Same old same old. Since most JWs have no clue what is going on in the real world a bogus story about the UN taking over the world seems to make sense.

Anybody with sense knows the UN can't do s***t about nothin'

• worf
    worf

This nothing but a desperate attempt to keep the rank and file riled up about the "End", which will never come. Its bullsh*t!

I had been born into the borg in 1961 and I heard the same thing all my life about the UN.

( I'll tell you this: I enjoyed all of my school trips to the UN. .) Regardless of being a jw.

Additionally, as WT Wizard commented, what needs to be done to religion in general, including the wt, is to continue to

expose the religion hoax with honest the honest facts about it. Don't try to change it.

Vanish it.

Worf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit