What do you say to someone you are seeing for the last time?

by Bumble Bee 34 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I love you.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

+1 ROFL! Burn

• Tara
    Tara

Tell him how much he always reminded you of your dad.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Your question made me think, what if it were I dieing, what would make me feel good. I guess it would be those I love acknowledging what I had contributed to humanity, how I made a positive influence on them. I want to go with the feeling I've made the lives of others better and the world a better place...

carmel

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Your question made me think, what if it were I dieing, what would make me feel good. I guess it would be those I love acknowledging what I had contributed to humanity, how I made a positive influence on them. I want to go with the feeling I've made the lives of others better and the world a better place...

Carmel, that is a very good point. While I don't really know my uncle, I have learned things about him from people here on JWD that knew him and were in his cong. Some of it was negative, but I did see another side to him from someone else when he told me of some things he did that weren't really well known to others in the hall. Another thing, he did ask his daughter that she call and let me know, he wanted contact with me before he died and that also touched me more than I thought it would.

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit