..Proplog2..and..The WBT$ Rule,that Protects Pedophiles..

by OUTLAW 10 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Proplog2..Just got back on the board and saw your PM to me..LOL!!..Of course it`s not right to publicly post your PM to me..But..I find nothing wrong in Publicly answering you..............You have made a big deal about the "WBT$ 2Witness Rule",Dealing with Child Molesters..The rule that Protects Pedophiles!..You advocate this rule.You Like this rule.You are willing to argue about how Right this Rule is,with anyone!................You have also publicly stated.That you have purposely kept the doors open in your own home,to keep your own children from molesting each other..What would you do if you caught them molesting each other?..You Advocate the "WBT$ 2Witness Rule"..Without 2Witness`s,you advocate doing nothing..Without 2Witness`s,your willing to protect a pedophile........Given the circumstances of how you say you conduct affairs in your own home..And..Your absolute willingness to protect pedophiles with the "WBT$ 2Witness Rule"....Your Staunch Advocation of the "WBT$ 2Witness Rule" comes under Scrutiny.....So I ask:"Do you feel you Need the Protection,the "WBT$ 2Witness Rule" would give you?"..The Rule that Protects Pedophiles!......It`s a simple question to answer.....The question is neither Out of Order,or Harassment..You are the one that made all of this,"Public Knowledge"..And..Went so far,as to "PM" me about it..................................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• dawg
    dawg

Oh, hell! I've found that my good friend Pro will do anything other than answer the exact question you've asked.... I'll wait with baited breath to hear this retort.

probably give you hundreds of scriptures that have nothing at all to do with what you've asked... he's a smart man as far as I can see, but he's one of those that refuses to not defend the indefensable.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dawg..He has given a lot of people,a lot of trouble on this subject..As far as Proplg2 is concerned.If a kid gets molested and theres not 2Witness`s,to dam bad!!.....Now he has put himself in a position,where this is a very fair question to ask..The best part is..He did it to himself.....................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• proplog2
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..LOL!!..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I was wondering what the following thread is about:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/152522/1.ashx

I'll assume it's about this thread.

No child molester will knowingly abuse children in front of witnesses. If a child is molested, or if there is any reason to suspect molestation, police and child welfare authorities should be notified, not useless JW elders.

W

• MMae
    MMae

100% right Finaly-Free. I just can't understand why the JW elders were not required by law to report suspected abuse. WA state laws require it of clergy. On the other hand, we all know where laws rate when in conflict with WTS policy.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

It's probably about time for proplog2 to dig out the Theocratic Warfare card . . .

. . . or ask an administrator to contact him.

• aniron
    aniron

You mean some idiot is actually defending the "Two witness rule"

What kind of warped, ungodly mind do they have.

"whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea". Matt 18:6

• dawg
    dawg

Outlaw, what have you done? LOL..... He started to post but didn't? I was waiting for this...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit