Hello family...got a question and need your opinion...

by tan 16 Replies latest jw friends

• tan
    tan

I like the lesbian thingy...in fact we have all engaged a little. Little on his part but a lot on our part (the two girls). Maybe I'm putting too much into this. She likes women more...at that point she hardly touched him. When we're all out she barely touches him...do you think he's jealous?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    I like the lesbian thingy...in fact we have all engaged a little. Little on his part but a lot on our part (the two girls). Maybe I'm putting too much into this. She likes women more...at that point she hardly touched him. When we're all out she barely touches him...do you think he's jealous?

Ok, so since we keep getting little tidbits here...how about the whole story? If you guys have all "engaged a little" it's a touch unreasonable to expect him to "know" it's not ok for normal tactile stuff. Perhaps brushing against the subject isn't accomplishing what you want when really you need to go ahead and dive right into the dirty business of explaining that even though rubby rubby touchy touchy was ok once upon a time, the fairy tale has now changed. In all likelyhood the only way out of this is going to be for the third party (or fourth?!?!) to be removed from the situation. Man...nobody gets into stuff like Ex-Dubs.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    I like the lesbian thingy...in fact we have all engaged a little. Little on his part but a lot on our part (the two girls).

Ok, let me get this straight. You don't like him being "touchy feely" with these two women, one of whom happens to be a lesbian that you are "touchy feely" with? Why is ok for you to be touchy feely with this woman and not him?

BB

• magoo
    magoo

........puleeeeeze.........gimme a break........

magoo

• tan
    tan
    Ok, let me get this straight. You don't like him being "touchy feely" with these two women, one of whom happens to be a lesbian that you are "touchy feely" with? Why is ok for you to be touchy feely with this woman and not him?

Okay, so when I was writing this I thought about that question....When it's consentual (sp?) then it's okay. That's in the privacy of the the three of us not when we're out in public is the way I see it.

I know this all sounds so stupid.

I'm just experimenting with my new found sexuality...by the way he's an ex-elder...been out longer than I have. I've been out the 2nd time going on 4 years and this is all new to me...the openess of sexuality. Always been curious about a woman but never really acted on it.

He was open to it...did it once before (long time ago)...and also let me make this clear...it's just been the one woman recently...inquired about it with the other woman earlier in the relationship and she has not been around since. This one is more so since we all had the threesome. As I mentioned before...she was more into me...and still is.

After hearing from you guys I don't think I should be as worried....I don't know...it's just a little embarrasing out in public when people know he's with me touching on both of us thats all.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Ok, when you say "touching" what exactly does this involve? Is it sexual? Some people are just more "touchy feely" than others, but it's non sexual. You know, hug your friends when you see them, touch their arms etc during conversation.

BB

• tan
    tan

He is very affectionate anyway. He might hug, touch or massage a hand...that's his profession - physical touching. But he touched her ass...not a rubbing it but copped a feel every now and again. He does it to me all the time. Never her p***y or breast. Just an ass touch occassionaly.

They play and laugh a lot. As he does with everyone when we're out..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit