Have you started to do "bad" things now, or want to?

by oompa 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Irish Rose
    Irish Rose

Depends on what you consider bad

If your talking bad like murder, theft, drugs, and other illegal things, then no.

If you consider bad things like the celibarating the holidays, sleeping in late on Sundays, and well just enjoying my family and life, then yes, a big fat yes. I even had a blood transfusion, that has allowed me to still be here to raise my children.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Some folks will indeed start doing bad things to themselves and others, and this is probably due to an reactionary impulse or retaliation against

having a collar placed around their necks for such a long period of time, unfortunately causing damage to themselves and others.

This of course is really dependent on the kind of personality of the individual, and it varies dramatically .

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    And yes I love the bad girls here!!!.........

We have "bad girls" here? I don't neccesarily agree with that but I like this quote by Mae West: ' When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.'

Josie

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Start her on TV soap operas

Yes.

I recommend then ordering HBO and watch some shows on demand--Sex & The City, for example. Maybe she'll move up to something like Cathouse. Then she can consider herself to be the average woman--NOT a "bad" thing.

• oompa
    oompa
    MrsJones:
    And yes I love the bad girls here!!!.........

We have "bad girls" here? I don't neccesarily agree with that but I like this quote by Mae West: ' When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.'

Josie

Just how available are you, you naughty thing???...................................................................oompa

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I've done some bad things, but I sure as heck ain't gonna post 'em here.

• oompa
    oompa

Me either, but why not Flying High? It is mostly anonymous after all.................oompa

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

On my birthday about 4 years ago, I got totally fugged-up and peed in my clothes dryer. That was pretty bad.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Me either, but why not Flying High? It is mostly anonymous after all.................oompa

Because, I think people should wonder if I am the picture of purity or the lady in red or something in the middle. A woman of mystery is what I'd rather be. But hey, just being a member here is bad to the society.

• oompa
    oompa

HighFlyer:

Because, I think people should wonder if I am the picture of purity or the lady in red or something in the middle. A woman of mystery is what I'd rather be. But hey, just being a member here is bad to the society.

So just how available are you girl???.................................................................oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit