CALL ME

by Crumpet 32 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

Crumpy baby, what the hells wrong with you? You need one of cousin Chucky's magic brownies? Garenteed to make those blue eyes red... and listen here JK666, you stop sexualy harrasing my Crumpy baby, I want that job all to myself... selfish bastard that I am....LOL....

Just as I said to Sweetface, a good workout will make those blues go away... come to Georgia and walk in the mountains here with me... you're almost sure to hear, "you have a pretty mouth boy" if I take you to the foothills.... Can't you just hear the banjos?

I'm just trying with my limited brain power to give you a cheer, they;re have been times when I was low and just needed a laugh... and a brownie... ALways remember that life has bad times, and they pass... never let the bastards win but hurting yourself... that's what keeps me going, that to lose means fools win... I can't allow that to happen to this mind of mine... I hope you recieve this in the humor its intended... good luck Crumpet.

Come to Gerogia anytime, I'll show you the beauty of old Savannah, and I bet you a dime to a thousand you'll be impressed... just read the posts where people have stated the most beautiful places in the US, Savannah is always mentioned... that's becasue, unlike England in the winter, its sunny, and beautiful

Sounds like you need a ray of sunshine about now?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Crump, I hope you feel better tonight. If you ever want to call me, PM me for my number.

• JK666
    JK666

Crumpet,

I hope that you are feeling better tonight, well I guess it is morning there. The snow has started dumping on Indiana, and at least it isn't as ugly as usual now. I hope the storm was enjoyable last night, and that the killer pines survived.

I hope you received the email okay, I hope I didn't screw up the email addy. Hang in there, and remember it is an inside job.

John

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit