Since jehovah is a made up concept of God, wat next?

by Arrogant 1 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Arrogant 1
    Arrogant 1

i mean no insults/ that is unless u still recognize that 'jehovah' idk nevertheless , outright ill be picking ur brain as u seem the worthy contender in political and idealogies, for the fun of it, honestly i wish everyone could feel as free as i feel now / if it is not evident,and hopefully not because i hold my subliminal projection of myself as high and kinglike, this is me in my victory/revolutoniary state of mind that comes forth with emperorlike-force...how creative of me///we are who make of ourselves//this life is what we make of it// i should be well paid for this...

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

I like the cut of his jib.

Sir: for a brief moment you reminded me of the way Mr. Burns talks to his employees at the power plant. Excellent!!!

So you ask what's next. Well.... since this is a real estate corporation, and it is based in the U.S. of A.-and the US is in deep recession, I can predict a large financial loss on paper, that will defer taxes for some time that might offset the huge loss in donations that will continue throughout this and the next year. If this is not corrected, then I will predict that the 'net will expose the watchtower to the free thinking world and will hopefully irreperally harm the corporation. Sounds like a plan to me.

• Arrogant 1
    Arrogant 1

err..the org will be there to um 'time indefinite' week ppl need a god in their lives /jehovah lets them worship picture-perfect/balancing all the dynamics of the human emotion/providing sensible and logical explanations that are easy to digest / playin on the unknown future by promising hope of a new world (trippy outerspace stuff) and blah blah blah not everyone can be deprogram and fear is a real human psycology phenomenon, sooo itll be around, money or no money /-wish i had more bud

• JK666
    JK666

Arrogant 1,

Welcome to JWD! Please play nice on other newcomer threads.

I would say to make up your own concept of a God, if you choose to. I have totally revamped my viewpoints since leaving the organization.

JK

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ar,

money or no money /-wish i had more bud

Just 5hours, did 5 hits of lsd rubbed myself all over with bubble hash ointment, smoked some killer weed "kush" blunts to cut down on the gitters and deepen the transe with load shamonic drumming echoing thru domain, I wish fulfilment of your wish for you.

Welcome!

• yesidid
    yesidid

Must say your name suits you.

Just not sure why anyone would be proud of it.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

WELCOME JWD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit