Listen to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by changeling 18 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah
    We are aware of these recordings and would like to inform you that they do not have our approval. Please do not circulate or download these recordings from the Internet. We trust this information will clarify matters.

This is funny, because my mom made sure that I received the same cd a few years ago. I remember her saying, "this is from our dear brother, George Benson and some of his good friends, Celine Dion being one of them." My mom and her friends made sure everyone they knew got a copy, lol.

I got rid of it...it was nice, but Kingdom Melodies? Not my cup of tea, thanks.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    The WTS was a little peeved when this rumor was making the circuit.

Even the WTS doesn't want Celine to be a JW. Why would that be????

Is she weirder than Prince? Is it because cleavage is bad?

alt

It is just hilarious. Clearly, the recording was supposed to sound like Celine, even if it was not her.

Maybe the JW was trying out for AMERICAN IDOL. That was her practice tape.
    (My rumors are as good as any)

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

If Celine has not come out and stated she was not on this CD it can't be dismissed or proven. It's not hard to believe that for someone as be loved in the music industry as George is, some high profile artists wouldn't help him out with some songs. In many interviews he has mentioned his admiration for Celine and their friendship. I am going to say I think it is more then likely Celine on the album until either George or Celine come out and say it isn't. I would think the WTS would not want the album released because of copyright and the use of worldly ones on the album.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

I have noticed a lot of catholics converting to a JW. She is a strong catholic I believe, just like most other Quebois.

Different faith, same pedophiles.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Fading Away is right on.

It's not Celine Dion and whoever posted it is disobeying the Society by not having destroyed it.

This is OLD news to JWs.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I just searched my computer and found a rar-archive with 10 tracks called Prince_Celine Dion_George Benson_Kingdom melodies.

• sandy
    sandy

I'm no expert but this really doesn't sound like Celine Dion. There are parts of her voice that do sound a bit like Celine Dion but if you've listened to enough of Celine's music you'd know it's not her just by listening to it. IMHO

I actually have a copy of this cd, my sister gave it to me awhile back.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I actually hate Celine Dion and by no means am trying to "prove" it is her, but could it be that the quality throws off her voice. Her albums are very well produced. The two I listened too honestly sound like they probably didn't go through all the mixing stages, which would leave her voice sounding a good bit different then it does on finished albums. I also don't have the CD though. Just my two cents.

• dawg
    dawg

Next time I want to puke becasue I've overdosed on reality, I'll put in this tape... nothing could combine anything I lothe more than the JWs and Celion Deion, or however the hell you spell it. please tell me Challeging,tell me what we all did to you? WHy do you hate us so?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit