Well Hello

by RichieRich 29 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I've received several messages from friends about posting an update here. It is true there are people here who care for/ about me, and it doesn't take too much time out of my day to just post a litte update, so I figured I would. I heard from a little birdy with a big nose that my name has been mentioned once or twice around here, and that prompted me to stick my nose in. I searched for my name here on the board, and let me just say, DAMN IT people, there are a handful of you who seriously need to get a life. I do understand how exciting other people's business and making assumptions and playing detective can be, but really... there was a time when people's merit here was dependent on their contributions to the board or to the XJW society. Now, people are resting on their laurels all over the place... and few of them are much more than figments of imagination. Does being a super sleuth help you sleep at night? Great. Well, being the subject of your thoughts helps me sleep.

That being said...

I'm alive and doing extremely well. I've transitioned to a new shop doing work with a higher quotient of personal enjoyment, and a considerably much lower quotient of backstabbing and drama. I like it. It is a surprise however, that I can pay my bills by performing a skilled service, considering that according to a few of you all-knowers, you made a phone call, and fought out I don't exist. Pardon me for being bitter, but oh well.

My lovely girlfriend and I are doing well, and are celebrating 4 months together today. I'm happy. I wake up smiling, and go to sleep tired but fulfilled.

That's the life I wanted to live Post- JW, and that's the life I'm living. It's rewarding. I like it.

I doubt I'll be around here a lot to read your replies, so should you care to, you can tell me what an asshole I am via email : [email protected].

Take care of yourselves, and I hope you're all doing as well as I am!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I'm glad to hear you are doing well Richie.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Richie))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Open mind
    Open mind

All the best to you & yours Richard.

Life's short. Enjoy it.

Drop us a line now & then.

Open Mind

• JK666
    JK666

RR,

I am glad that things are going well for you. It's always good to hear from you, check back a little more often!

JK

• free2think
    free2think

Hey Richie,

Im glad life's going good. I miss your witty, intelligent sense of humour.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Glad you're getting life sorted to a way you're happy with

All the best for the future.

• Odrade
    Odrade

LOL! *waves hello*

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Hi Richie!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Hi Richie - good to hear from you.

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Good to see you RR. Glad to hear things are well for you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit