"Are you Malcolm ?"

by AlphaOmega 20 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Yesterday I spent ages looking for a pair of glasses that I seldom wear. I looked at work, then at home, then in the car.
    I checked a bag in the car 3 times ! I couldn't find them.

This morning I awoke determined to find them.

Whilst shaving and doing all the necessary things in the morning, my mind was flipping between two questions, "Where are my glasses?" and "Does time exist?".

I went out of my apartment and got into my car. I searched the whole car again - no luck; I even searched the same bag again (just in case).

I put my sidelights on, heater on and waited for the windscreen to clear. As the screen cleared, a group of people came out of the apratments and went to their cars... all except one :

One lady went straight up to my car, grabbed the back door handle and opened the door.
    She got in.
    I just stared at her.
    She then said the immortal words, "Are you Malcolm?", I looked at her and replied, "No. I'm not Malcolm".
    "Okay", she replied, and then got out and went on her way.

I arrived at work, parked the car and had one final check in the bag. There were my glasses, sitting looking at me! Stunned, I went into work, sat at my desk and picked up some files. As I opened one, a blue post-it-note fell out. What did it say on it ?

Yep... it just said "Malcolm".

What the hell is going on today ?

• XOCO
    XOCO

ooooh that is creepy AO it must be a sign

XOCO

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Good Afternoon Malcolm Alpha Omega Superbly bizarre... Lucky that your name ISN'T Malcolm, or you'd never have been able to shake off that lady.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Your guardian angel maybe?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

You actually just reminded me to watch out for strange things happening whilst I'm operating the lights at the panto next week - the room where our follow spots are is actually haunted - things move or disappear and reappear (either in the same place or elsewhere in the room). There is only ONE set of keys for that room and it is ALWAYS locked when nobody is in due to the high value of the equipment.

We've also felt definite taps on the shoulder whilst working in there.

Also we get sudden icycold draughts - this room gets incredibly warm during performances and there is only one inlet for draughts, through our 'hatch' at the front - but the draughts come from the back of the room and are much colder than could be reasonably expected.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

AO that is bizarre! Have you seen this woman at your building before? Is she a tenant? If she is I'd ask her who Malcom is. If she isn't, well, the situation just got a whole lot more bizarre!!

BB

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Bumble Bee : I haven't seen her before. Most of the people that live there are in their 20s and 30s, she was quite a bit older. We all have allocated parking spaces and my car was in its usual spot - no idea why she just marched up to it. Maybe it was because the sidelights were on ????

Ms Emo : I expected my guardian angel to wear a long grey coat, not a pink jumper.

Ms Midwich : Suitably bizarre.. I like that phrase.

XOCO : A sign... maybe, but of what ?

To the poster that PM'd me : Yes, I hope to find out what it means (if anything).

• isnrblog
    isnrblog

Hey. my name is Malcom.

Any messages?

www.isnrblog.com

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    I expected my guardian angel to wear a long grey coat, not a pink jumper.

Oooh you've met yours too?! Still could have been though - perhaps less intimidating appearing as a female on this occasion.

Mine wears a brown suit.

• KW13
    KW13

haha hilarious, what cheek eh?

Edited to add, maybe it was a previous guardian angel and she was trying to remind you of a previous life...dun dun dun dun dun dun...spooooooky

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit