Jaded

by eclipse 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Wow. Absolutely wow.

What is it exactly that eclipse is being accused of here?

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

What a waste of space these responses are from people who have forgotten why they're here. I'm starting to think that the people who make the accusations and won't let them go are JW spies, some bored f*cking moron bethelite jacking off and posting bullsh*t to create distrust here. That's the real battle they'll win against us, to make this place no longer a place of support.

Screw you guys.

• flipper
    flipper

PIONEER SPIT- I agree with you . These negative posters just bring a distrusting negative spirit to the board . I think we should cut out the negative ploys folks and move on. Just my opinion

With all due respect, Dr. Phil is a fat idiot. One need only look at him to know that nothing he says is worthy of anything other than a damp fart.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hmmm I've not spent much time here. The most consistent being the last couple of months. And I certainly don't read thoroughly. But I know more about you and Erynw's extremely personal life, than any other posters.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

I had to look up "petard" and "histrionics" after reading Kid A's post, and now I feel much smarter.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    These negative posters just bring a distrusting negative spirit to the board . I think we should cut out the negative ploys folks and move on

Flipper, I have a question. Is making fools of posters by lying and eliciting sympathy considered negative in your book? I can understand lies like Richie told, made him look "cool" presumably. It's doubtful many people were concerned about his job. What reason is there for manipulating the crowd in this case? Amusement at the poor fools that bought it? I am not naive enough to think we are going to get complete honesty on an internet forum, but good grief, people have a right to get pissed off if they've been made fools of.

If it's been determined that this is all a mistake, then I sincerely apologize.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    people have a right to get pissed off if they've been made fools of.

Nobody can make a fool of another person. People do that to themselves all by themselves.

Cog

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Wow. A long whine with a Dr. Phil cut n paste and no owning up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit