30 y/o Bros from TX move to FL, have a party with 16 y/o Sisters!

by MinisterAmos 39 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

R Crusoe

sex with a minor is against the law , unless a parent signs and they are marrying.

You know this.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Wednesday I do know what you say but you avoid my question and perspective like someone looking down the sight of a gun with their finger on the trigger!

You completely defer from any perspective including considerations of what may have been in the minds of the individuals concerned like some external 'mind control' who makes suppositions about how others think feel and function based upon laws written by individuals detached from th esituation!

In no way am I advocating contravening legal precedents but if the girls were 18 and the guys were all in their 50's it would be perfectly legal whilst in my eyes seemingly far more bizzare!

• wednesday
    wednesday

R Crusoe

i know what is on the mind of a 25+ yr old man who has sex with a under 17 yr old. she is not of the age to give consent.

• 5go
    5go
    Good ol' raised in da troof double-life livin' young adult dubs, gotta love 'em. I never quite understood the dynamic - is it that the majority of those that are raised in it realize that it's a big load of bs, but at the same time they don't want to lose contact with their families, and so they develop a party culture among themselves that goes to such excesses that it would make most Worldlyâ„¢ people blush?

The problem is really bad in Texas. I almost wish I had gone to some of the parties to see it myself instead of it being told second hand. I didn't go to most because I heard there was going to be fourteen year olds sisters and booze were at them. (Good enough reason for me to fake work) Needless to say there were some shotgun marriages as a result of those parties. BTW the fourteen year old was the only mature one at those parties from the accounts I heard.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Wednesday, if you know, then the debate is closed and it is pointless exploring aspects of this situation from any other perspective than the one you vehemently hold to, void of all responses to any points I raise! As such, natural human history and issues to do with humanity are off limits in leu of some notion that doing so may somehow contravene moral precedents set in concrete for application to 6billion humans! The reality is far from that, albeit that in this instance the law is being broken in the area in which it happened.

I sense you are being very brief and reluctant to consider the issues involved!

• watson
    watson

SInce we are not sure about the ages of those involved, is it possible the girls were Seniors in HS, and were 18 years old?

• 5go
    5go
    they are minors and that is against the law. the girls did get hurt. sex with minors is against the law.

Sorry but that might not be true it depends on the age of the boys in some jurisdictions. If they were barely legal 16 and the boys were below 21 it's ok in Texas.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    One of the Brothers had been encouraged to provide some *worldly* girls for amusement purposes, so he brought two 17 year olds, a Korean girl, and a Mexican girl both from the local HS.

They're worldly right? so the Bros are not going to get ratted out to the Elders.

To make a long story short, after loading them up with alcohol, and doing things that the WTS would be very unhappy about, the Bros dumped them outside the house at around 6AM.

I've got pics (the morons are distributing them!) and plan on sending copies to all, even the Police.

hope they are booking them as we speak.

• 5go
    5go
    Labelling or stereotyping a 17 yr old a minor is a subjective issue I won't get into here since I've seen 14 yr olds who could pass as older than some 20 yr olds, but I take your point that the law is written to keep boundaries!

ANIMAL HOUSE !!!

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

5go I'm unsure what ANIMAL HOUSE means in this context!

I will pressume you are suggesting they are behaving like animals! Surprisingly that is what humans are and all animals to me are beautiful examples of life forms. Humans are just another! And if they behave amongst themselves in ways which cause no harm to others I fail to see why anyone has a big issue over it considering at least 10 people this very second dropped dead because we cannot find ways of getting simple medications to them in order to boost the revenues of the leading world pharmaceutical corporations and our own economies! When money is the trade off - LIFE rules go out the window!

Suggesting it is disgusting is to me a measure of organised religious indoctrination we have all been exposed to which is far more disgusting in all sorts of respects regarding its impact on humanity as a whole! I know for sure in the 70s plenty of girls who'd had sex at 13c/14 and even babies as well as mothers sleeping with schoolboys whilst hubby was at work and not once was prosecution considered. Times change and I understand intentions are meant to benefit society but the reality is that youngsters are sexually mature before capitalism allows them to be! That is the conflict of the modern concrete human jungle with the natural tribal humans instincts and biology of our species. And religions 'evil' often hinders rather than aids our adaptation to such rapid sweeping changes IMO with many being criminalised as a result of their own human biology and habitat!

We, as a speceis seem preoccupied with condemning those deemed to be having too much of a good time as much as those dropping dead from disease and poverty.

I'm not sure where the boundaries should be drawn but to stop youngsters partying and 20/30 somethings getting on the bandwagon when they can is like telling a rock star to stop sleeping with loose women. Accepting the reality as within the boundaries of normal human bedvIt's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit