If you can get this

by mouthy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

http://www.evidenceministries.blogspot.com/ I am on it. .....Laugh out loud is right. I am the old woman that hold up a card that says HARD CORE JW then I hold up a card that says HARD CORE CHRISTIAN....
    Trevor ( my friend) sent it to me Its happy exjehovahs witnesses

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Cool, your the best looking one in the video!

• BFD
    BFD

Thanks, mouthy. I'll check it out when I get home. This computer is on dial-up and it takes forever to load stuff here. btw, you have a pm.

Will

• erynw
    erynw

What a nice looking granny!

Love ya,
    Eryn

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Kewl Grace!!!

You sure did look the part as the hardcore JW - must be the cockney in you lol!!

You have a lovely smile - your face radiates your freedom and joy in Christ.

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

you´re beautiful mouthy!!! your goodness can be appreciated on the outside as well......

• mouthy
    mouthy

Buttlight Your thinking from the wrong end again LOL ((((HUGS)))

BFD (((HUGS))O.K.

Erynw Thank you my love ((((HUGS)))

Sad emo. Yes I am a real Cockny can you see me down Petticoat Lane shouting out "Watcha Cocks" ?
    Thanks for your nice thought .((((HUGS))

Mentalclearness They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder .Thank you for seeing me from Your eyes. I really am not a beauty --but i love being told I am.... Helps me get on with my life ((HUGS))

• BFD
    BFD

Hi Mouthy,

What a nice video and great message it sends. I think I recognized your daughter, too. Was she in the video?

BFD

• *summer*
    *summer*

What a lovely and uplifting video!

Thank you for sharing:-)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes BFD she was the one knocking on the doors.

Thanks summer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit