My wife is thinking AT LAST!!!!!

by tooktheredpill 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi tooktheredpill,
    Yes great news!

Praying (to Jesus) that you and your family take the red pill and get unplugged from The Matrix.

Wow, what a great film that was. God was talking to me when I watched that.

Keep us posted!

All the best,
    Stephen

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Good luck, tooktheredpill, and may His Noodly Appendage anoint you both with a fine marinara.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    Please, keep us in your prayers. (And if you don't believe in God, at least wish me "Good Luck" ) Hehe!

Good Luck!

• myelaine
    myelaine

Good for you and your wife!...

Return to Him against whom the children of Israel have deeply revolted. For in that day every man shall throw away his idols of silver and his idols of gold - sin, which your own hands have made for yourselves. Isaiah 31:6-7

love michelle

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

Congradulations that is great good for you and your wife

• feenx
    feenx

That is FANTASTIC! Very encouraging indeed :) How long have you been having such discussions with your wife? Were you both raised in "the truth?"

On a side note, I've heard bits and pieces of this "new light." What is their stance now? and this is the first time I've heard reference to it being recycled. Doesn't surprise me at all. It's funny and sad at the same time. :/

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

That's great! Just don't forget that your on the end of her lifeline outta this hell. Don't stop pulling!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

That is terrific took!

Baby steps. It took me years. Maybe it will be smoother for you?

Cheers,

Burn

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Prayers forthcoming!

Outaservice

• Reverend Warhawk
    Reverend Warhawk

Well, whaddaya know? I just login to the forum and find these *wonderful* news! This is a big step, bro, trust me...I already went through this, and this is the big one, the one that just put her to *our* side of the fence! I'm very happy about this...By the way, I really enjoyed talking to you on the phone yesterday, we had a great conversation...All over the place, but still, it was great! So many things to be said and shared, right? I'm here wishing you both the best!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit