Tom Cruise has PR video for Scientology.

by moshe 29 Replies latest social current

• nelly136
    nelly136

are there any non verbal communication experts posting on here?

can anyone break down the body language that was going on, fist clenching, finger pointing/interlocking , mouth covering, jerky body etc

• Chalam
    Chalam

No need, the words are enough! The opening sentence is prefect.

"some thing that you have to earn"

Yes all these cults and "religions" are the same, you have to earn it.

The only faith which is a free gift and no amount of 'earning' gets it is being born again.

But like all gifts you have to take it.

Regards,
    Stephen

• Confession
    Confession

1) I've always thought Tom Cruise was a riveting actor.

2) I too was surprised at how challenged he was to get his point across articulately.

3) I don't know enough about Scientology to comment intelligently on it.

4) Other than his occasional spooky laughter, I don't find that video much more disturbing than one that might be made by a zealot from any other religion.

• Mary
    Mary
    What the F is he talking about?

Exactly. Apart from Tom's rantings that they and they alone "can help people", much of that clip was the inconsequential words of a man gone mad. Almost makes the WTB&TS look normal.

• Chalam
    Chalam

"Other than his occasional spooky laughter, I don't find that video much more disturbing than one that might be made by a zealot from any other religion."

Ah, I noticed that too! Spooky for sure like a crazy man after world domination on a James Bond film.

I also felt that I was watching one of his own films. Either in real life he wears a persona like his acting style or the other way round? Either way I didn't feel much reality there.

Regards,
    Stephen

• loosie
    loosie

I didn't understand what he was saying. that video makes him look un put together. like all his thoughts are scattered.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Careful all you naysayers. You are all going to end up on Scientology's suppressive person's list!

Ten minutes of talking and he actually didn't tell us anything about scientology. He said over and over how it is the only tool that can change the world for the better, but he did not give one concrete example of how it is going to accomplish this or how it has helped anyone to date.

Well, he was right about one thing. They are experts on the mind. Mind control!

Cog

• badboy
    badboy

I READ IN OAY'SGUARIAN THAT THEY ARE COMPARING TOM CRUISE SPEECH TO JOSEPH GOELLEL SPECH WHERE HE ASKED WHETHER ALL THE PEOPLE AT A RALLY`DO YOU WANT WAR' THEY ROARED `YES'

THE SON OF COUNT STAFFENBERG SAYS THERE ARE LIKE THE NAZIS!

• mavie
  • sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Poor, poor highly successful rich guy. Body Language 101: every time he touches his face, he's lying. He's confused and scared.

The Limp Bizkit riff gets a bit annoying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit