Looking for Pro JW Web Sites.

by The Lone Ranger 18 Replies latest jw friends

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

Hi people.

I am looking for some JW web sites, Pro sites, if you know what I mean, the type that only allow 'real' JW's in to join.

any you guys know of...

• AGuest
    AGuest

dear LR (and may you have peace!) -

What (in your opinion?) is a "real JW"? Please know that my question is sincere, as I believe your inquiry was.

Thanks and, again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

Thanks for the peace.

A real JW in my opinion is someone who was baptized as a JW and still believes that the WTS is the true religion, I thought it was obvious, most are here because they know that the WTS isn’t the true religion.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Hi, I understand what you are looking for. But I can't help you. I just wanted to reply, so you didn't feel like "the lone ranger". gag, I know. sorry, I couldn't resist.

• moshe
    moshe

They seem to have a very short lifespan. Those websites are ideal venues for personal opinions, apostate rumors and "new light" discussions. It doesn't take long for the real JW's to begin to see cracks in the "Truth".

• OMG! Now What?
    OMG! Now What?

Hey, LR, so how is it that you are HERE and are not still a newbie considering the amount of posts you have? Maybe you belong here and not on a "real" JW site, since this seems to be a REAL JW site already? I think these people on here, JW's or not, are the most real people I've known in the past x-years.

• dinah
    dinah

Check out e-watchman. They won't love bomb ya. Of course, you better not disagree with the head honcho.

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

to OMG !

I think you missed my point about being a 'real' JW, I didn't mean you people (or us ) are not real I meant it in the opinion of the WTS.

OMG! Wrote: "Hey, LR, so how is it that you are HERE and are not still a newbie considering the amount of posts you have?" LR Replys: I don't know what u mean by that.

HORRIBLE LIFE Probably gave me the advice I was looking for.

Thanks People

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I used to be a member of JW Connect before they became a paysite. It's probably not what you're looking for though...

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

any "real" j.w. won't open a website. mother borg has deemed it satanic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit