News from Mother ship

by jefferywhat 283 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheListener
    TheListener

I love this thread.

I've been faded for a few years but I will try to contact some old buddies of mine to see what's up. Since I've faded and I'm not apostate I can use their desire to save me to gather information. If I find anything out I'll post it.

By the way, perhaps the name will officially be changed to "Christian Witnesses" sort of like the corporation's name of "Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses". Just a thought.

• Quandary
    Quandary

Actually, they are already registered as Jehovah's Christian Witnesses in one European country for the past ten years. Maybe they will make it the official worldwide name. Just speculating.

Q

• hubert
    hubert

By the way, perhaps the name will officially be changed to "Christian Witnesses" sort of like the corporation's name of "Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses". Just a thought.

Listener, who, on this thread made the statement that the watchtower Society is changing the name of Jehovah's Witnesses?

I read pretty well all of this thread, and I can't find out who or where I saw it, but I remember seeing it.

Can someone point me to it?

Thanks.

Hubert

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

BOOKMARKED!!

• oompa
    oompa

do I have this?....do now........oomps

• TheListener
    TheListener

Hubert,

JeffreyWhat posted this:

This is an old thread but where I stated that there will be changes made that are so big old timers wont deal with it.

Book study is gone, we know that now.

Next comes theocratic structure PO, Co etc.

Then comes the change in witnessing ( big one!!)

Then come the change in name, bigger again.

And more........

Told you didnt I!! :-)

I don't know which page of this thread it occurs on. Hope this helps.

• yknot
    yknot

Has anyone heard anymore regarding Attorn's reformists?

• Quandary
    Quandary

jefferywhat hasn't posted in a while is he still around? Just curious.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

JW said:

1. Bethel in NY suspect high level apostate, cant identify it but know its there.
    2. Major Organizational changes about to start rolling out, one is changes to the "service committee" and titles, PO to be done away with, thats all I know for now.

Was told that if you are the sort of person that cant handle changes, you wont stay in the org for long.

Will update as I hear.

JW

------------------------------------

When I was a lurker...I loved this thread and the speculation. Waiting for more good rumors! Anyone have sany good rumors from people in high places....What about the CO thing? That seems to have faded from discussion.

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

I would guess that a lot of people check this thread regularly for updates.

It has been quiet for a while though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit