i remember the relief of the middle song toilet break but one time....

by grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95 10 Replies latest jw friends

• grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95
    grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95

as all you JDUB ex children know the middle song meant a toilet break and a bit of a break from the madening boardem of the pubic talk .....

one time i went to the toilet late into the song ....... as i came in i saw only a few other kids at the urinal talking... i said "do you ever come to the toilet just for fun" they didnt answer ..... just had this stunned look on thier faces as they left in a hurry .... THERE WAS AN ELDER AROUND THE CORNER and he had heard what i said ...

he asked me " do you love Jehovah"

i said "yes"

he asked " do you want to go to the new world"

i said "yes"

i said i was sorry and i really needed to go to the toilet .......he stood over me.... this elder ........over my shoulder peered at my privates and said "go on then if you want to go to the new world ............. .....you know liars die at armagedon"

i new my salvation now depended on yellow drops and that my dreams of sitting with lions and lambs would be shattered if the mission was not accomplished ......

i squezzzzzzzzzzed so hard !!!!!!!!!! and i could hear his heavy breathing on my neck ........ the song was well over i could hear the echoie voice in the background.........two golden drops of salvation dropped (on my shoes actually) .....

he grunted and left .....

i returned to my seat and endured another hour of complete boardem counting tiles, bricks and looking to see what i could see outside..

NOW THIS IS THE INTETERESTING BIT..... my father a MS was appointed for the drama at the assembly it consisted of him asking a young girl repeatetly to go to the toilet even if she didnt have to ; the leson IF YOU DONT HAVE TO GO TO THE TOILET THEN WHY NOT ENJOY KINGDOM MELODY...............

TRUE FU*K#N STORY

• snowbird
    snowbird

I believe you.

I remember an elder advising us parents to make our children go to the toilet throughout the day when they were not at the KH. The moral was that this would teach them to sit through the meetings without asking to go!

I actually did this with my daughter. Talk about being mind controlled.

Sylvia

• rnovello
    rnovello

My son and I, who was 3 at the time , went for the bathroom break . Evreything went fine until he decided to crawl up on the sink to get a drink and the whole sink came tumbling down. all hell broke loose.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

We were told to go before leaving for the KH and to hold it until after the meeting.

No running to the bathroom between, that was the time for singing not peeing.

lisa

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Maybe there would be fewer pee breaks during the song if they had better music to listen to. I don't even know how that sxxx even qualifies as music.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Piss on the guy..................... uh can I say literally?

• Gill
    Gill

God, you've opened a can of worms with this subject.

Until recently, I still had great difficulty leaving any room with other people in it because I needed to go to the bathroom! Don't laugh!! I'm deadly serious here. My parents would not permit any going to the toilet during meetings and followed the Society's recommendation of training your children at home to not go to the toilet. I would ask and they would say NO! We would travel in the car for up to 8 hours at a time and there would be no going to the toilet. The pain I suffered as a child was immense but apparantly this was 'godly training'. A few years ago, after a kidney scan I was told that only one of my kidneys was still functioning and they did not know what the cause of the damage to the other kidney was but only 5% of it still functioned. They thought that the damage might be do to retaining urine and it back flowing up into the kidney and gradually destroying it. I often wonder if the 'godly training' was the cause of this.

I only recently stopped panicing if I needed to use the bathroom and leave a room with other folk in! Nearly five years of counselling and a great psychiatrist and counsellor who were both up to speed with the control techniques of the WTBTS, by the way, freed me of the mental anguish the Society caused me with their pathetic control freak ways and my stupid parents following them!

I believe we have had 'toilet threads' in the past and I believe I am not the only one to have suffered as a result of their NO TOILET policy.

• faundy
    faundy

Gill- I see a possible case to sue.

And what's the point of the society having toilets fitted in the Kingdom Halls if we're not allowed to use them?

• Gill
    Gill

Faundy - To be honest, I'd prefer to sue my parents rather than the WTBTS!! How many parents were so stupid as to actually follow this direction fanatically?

The WTBTS is a damaging and dangerous cult, but the people who actually CHOOSE to join it are already damaged to start with and gift this damaging inheritance to their children, both physically and emotionally!

• KW13
    KW13

Aaah, not only did kids like myself like to go during that middle song but so did grown men lol. One guy who i look up to even now said to me 'my elderly mother could hold urine longer than you' lol. Was i doomed from the beginning?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit