somebody told me......

by grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95
    grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95

somebody told me that when Jesus cam back in 1914 he shaved his beard out of respect for the ORGANISATION can any current JW's confirm this ?????

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Almost nothing surprises me anymore but in response to your post I truly must say:

W T F ?

Now get over to the werewolf thread and sign up. We've got about 12 or so first time players.

Just do it!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

No, but stay tuned for new light! In the WT magazine that I did the "comments" for, it basically tells you that you can have a beard when Paradise Erf comes around!

• erynw
    erynw

He probably did shave it but it was to disguise himself so he could hide from the witnoids.

• delilah
    delilah

I can't confirm it, but you made me laugh....it's funny how each one puts their own spin on things.....oy vay!!

.....and Jesus must just roll his eyes....

• chickpea
    chickpea

truly a LMAO moment......

• Borgia
    Borgia

You guys who know the paradise lost book know that he could not hide by only shaving his beard. His picture's in there you know. Without a beard! cheers Borgia

• changeling
    changeling

"...you'd better shop around'.

Sorry, that's all I could think of when I saw your post.

changeling

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Urban legend!

Errrr.....I mean Old Light!

New light version can be found here:

Jesus gets a haircut and shave from the Watchtower

It has actual Watchtower art from the era when Jesus paid more attention to his grooming. He looked more manly that the current WT "Supercuts Jesus".

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Kurt: What a trip down memory lane! I even experienced a little bit of the fear I used to get looking at these books, being with that crowd...Thanks, I think!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit