What Do You Think Was The Best Movie in 2007?

by new boy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

I need your help I'm going to a "movie meet up group" in 30 mins.

I think it was a poor year in movies.

What do you think?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

The Simpson's Movie

• changeling
    changeling

I am an avid movie goer. I see so many I can't keep track.

For 2007, I liked Hairspray and American Gangster, oh, and Elizabeth the Golden Years.

So far this year I absolutely loved The Kite Runner and Juno!

changeling

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

"No Country for Old Men" is the best movie I've ever seen.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I just googled the 50 best movies of 07 and I've only seen one, Hairspray, I thought it was good.

I generally watch about 6 movies a month x 12 = 36 and I only saw one of the 50 best movies.

I saw 2 of the worse Norbit and Rush hour 3 and I agree they werent very good.

I guess the other 33 movies I saw this year werent very good because I cant remember any of them.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I would say "No Country for Old Men" was the best movie of 2007. Another great movie was "This is England". Both very powerful.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I haven't gone out to see a movie an a few years. It's too expensive. For the price they charge I can just buy the DVD and watch it whenever I want. Unless a movie's been on TV already, I doubt that I've even seen any movies made in 2007.

W

• JH
    JH

Last movie I went to see was ET

I,m on the computer so much that I don't watch TV, except for news

• poppers
    poppers
    I generally watch about 6 movies a month x 12 = 36 and I only saw one of the 50 best movies.

Hmmmm - something seems wrong here.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle
    Hmmmm - something seems wrong here.

Poppers: I noticed it too! With all that buttery popcorn consumed his cholesterol level must be outrageous!

j/k I saw the math. Maybe he falls asleep halfway through the movie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit