"Hang on snoopy, snoopy hang on...O-H-I-O....

by FreedomFrog 22 Replies latest jw friends

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

deja vu

• dinah
    dinah

I'm with Dawg. Go SEC Tigers from LSU!!!!!!!

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Well..."Snoopy..or sloopy" didn't hang on good enough..We lost....damn it. 38-17...or somethin' like that...after LSU got their last score I gave up. Oh well.

Most around here say's "snoopy", don't know why. The only thing I can think of is the Charlie brown and their baseball games. They (the OSU) also have a song...or rather a "talk" on how they are going to beat Michigans "a**". The "song" is quite funny. LOL

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    OK, I want to go on record as saying the Bucks will fall... my prediction LSU35, OSU 17....

Dawg...you cursed us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D***n YOU!!!! Cause that score was very close...

• JK666
    JK666

FF,

They did come back for another touchdown to make it 38-24. I hope the beer helped wash the game down a little.

JK

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh yes,LSU R O C K S !!!!!

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    They did come back for another touchdown to make it 38-24. I hope the beer helped wash the game down a little.

Oh, they did, did they...I left cause I gave up on them. They had to not make ANY mistakes to make a come back and they fumbled, and that's when I left. Good for them for making another score.

Yes, the beer and a few martini's helped me take the loss quite good. Oh well, maybe next year.

Last I heard, Tressel was suppose to go NFL after this game...I hope not cause he's a great coach for OSU. I'm hoping that's just a rumor.

• JK666
    JK666

FHN,

No rubbing it in, we are being conciliatory on the LSU thread!

JK

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

LSU suck.....they just got lucky. LOL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

FHN,

No rubbing it in, we are being conciliatory on the LSU thread!

JK

Hey, I think they rock all the time. Nothing new. And it's only a game. Don't take it too seriously. It's all fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit