Something that bugged me the other day.

by tnangel73 32 Replies latest jw friends

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

tnangel73- I am fully aware at how witnesses generalize all worldly people. It's something that really bothers me as well. But having come out of an organization that displays that type of behavior, why would i imitate it once out?

And the bumch of witnesses who do leave good tips wasn't to say all of them do it, just that it depends on the person..Not their religion. There are cheap tacky people in all walks of life. Religious, non religious etc...

• lesterd
    lesterd

Who was the better Christian? Way to go girl.

• Gregor
    Gregor

In the late seventies the local circuits built an assembly hall in a small, somewhat isolated area of central Calif. There was one hotel and one sit-down restaurant next door to it. It wasn't long before the restaurant let it be known that they didn't appreciate the cheapo JWs. The hotel also complained about the JWs turning the hotel into their personal social club with people roaming the hallways, talking and visiting other rooms. The children who had been cooped up in the assembly hall all day ran amok. One incident involved an elder who apparently got lost and ended up in a sisters room with their tongues down each others throats like a couple of frogs. Her two teenage daughters walked in and started screaming. Sorry, I got off topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit