Reading between the lines in the January 2008 "Our Kingdom Ministry"

by TooBad TooSad 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• justhuman
    justhuman

Nice post..it seems that JW's they got tired knocking doors...indeed elders are the best time "eaters". Basically all the billions of hours they claim that they preach are just dust in the wind. I recall going to service before few years that most of the time we spend it knocking empty houses. Only few they were at home, and those that we could speak most of them they were elderly people that they just needed somebody to talk

• penny2
    penny2
    No Field Circus for Mr. Snakes since December 2007.

Good on you, snakes. That means - no FS FC for you ever again!!

penny

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Blonde, your #4 is one of the reasons that I started to really examine what was actually going on with the elders especially the two we had in our book study, they always wanted me to take group out while the two of them went to a book study. this really opened my eyes to their bs and highlighted that they didn't care about the FM anymore than most of the others, except the die hards.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

NOW I know why JWs are getting rare at the doorstep.

I have one that has me as a "study" each week, for over a year. If I didn't have him then it might be a couple years before I get another one to learn Bible wisdom from, so I am trying to keep him as long as possible.

All this time I thought it was a joyful experience to go out and witness to the po'buckers and now I realize you people like it as much as a root canal.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit