Well, The Elders & Circuit Overseer Came By Tonight To See If We Are Celeb.

by Lady Liberty 110 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    But the CO pointed his finger at me and said, "We are NOT going to have this conversation!!"

Only in the watchtower society can someone think that santa claus and frosty the snowman are more evil than pedophiles, and need to be cleaned out of the congregation.

W

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

LL,

Here's the clearer copy you requested...

BteB

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Billy,

You ROCK!! Thank you so much!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    so you celebrate Christmas, so what? I think you ought to warn them that further attempts to contact you would just be harassment and you'd have to bring the police into it again. They need to leave you alone!!!

I agree to that.

• Cold Creek Swimmer
    Cold Creek Swimmer

Lady and Black Pearl,

That was truly great. I wish I was in the same position to be able to take such a stand, but with the family still in I'm stuck on my own. Someday soon we'll be able to get together like before and be happy to be out! Hang in there and keep us posted as to what happens because of the visit. Does anyone else realize how much importance they put on their little Judicial Committee? I mean really, who cares what a bunch of counselor wannabes think about whether or not you celebrate Christmas? I say tell em to shove off just like you did. GOOD STUFF!

CCS

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

Billy, why did they specify "on paper that discolors" in the letter?

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Only in the watchtower society can someone think that santa claus and frosty the snowman are more evil than pedophiles, and need to be cleaned out of the congregation.

W

Dear Finally-Free,

What a profound statement!! I think I will be making this statement in myh letter to the CO and elders!! Thank you!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Tell the media ; I can see the headline now " christians thrown out of local church for celebrating the birth of Jesus"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Definitely, you should make the most of the opportunity to embarrass the wltlesses as much as possible. A newspaper article about getting disfellowshipped from a supposedly Christian organization for celebrating the birth of Christ is going to get around to the whole community, and there is likely to be even more sluggish results when they go out in field circus. Magazine and littera-trash placements will plummet toward zero, even as people are going out longer hours.

I do have a suggestion that will help lower your electricity bill next year and prevent the blown fuse, while allowing you to have every single light to the full. If you replace the C9 lights with screw-in LEDs of the same size, you will save about 9 watts per bulb that can be retrofitted (do this only if it doesn't compromise the water seal, however). If you have 100 bulbs (a very low estimate if you did the whole house), that trick will save you between 700 and 900 watts, preventing blown circuit breakers. And, if you get LED lights for the icicles, every 100 lights you run that way will save about 30 watts (or about 300 watts total per 100 linear feet). Get the warm white LEDs if you want to simulate incandescent icicle lights; red and green bulbs should be fine. As a bonus, you will be putting fewer light bulbs in the landfill, wasting less time fussing because of blown bulbs, and will put less carbon dioxide in the air running them.

At any rate, the amount of energy you use is going to cost you far less than having a guilty conscience of supporting pedophiles. And, no matter what the hounder-hounder says, it is a widespread problem since NBC is not going to waste costly news time on some isolated or local problem or one that has been settled. For it to be broadcast on the Evening News, it has to be widespread enough to be common. I am glad you are no longer supporting those cockroach pedophiles, and that you are no longer an accessory to pedophilia.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Just seeing this for the first time. What a GREAT story.

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit