WT Resolution regarding UN

by messenger 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LDH
    LDH

See thread entitled "Mark my words"

• julien
    julien

These are not much different than some schizophrenic wacko in a cabin somewhere writing up a manifesto that no one gives a rats ass about.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"The people attending actually said "AYE" to anything that was asked of them!"

Of COURSE, Dutchie!

ANYTHING that the Society placed before us was AYED and AMENNED (sp?) without question or understanding.

After ALL, they, chosen by Jehovah, had our "SPIRITUAL INTERESTS" at heart!

HOW could I have BEEN so STOOPID? (sigh)

hugs,

Annie

The Elders treat the sheep like mushrooms--keep them in the dark and feed them manure

• jerome
    jerome

How can this document be verified?

By the CD? Or by some other publication?

jerome

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and it you may get hurt.

• ronin1
    ronin1

This is Ronin1

I was only 6 years old when that resolution was taken. But many resolutions have been taken by the WT org since then.

However, over the past ten years the WT org has gone mainstream on many topics and teachings.

So much for resolutions. They are a joke!

Ronin1

• Farkel
    Farkel

Watchtower resolutions were started by Joe Rutherford and I've been to many assemblies where they were announced and passed. Ever see a dub say "no way" when a resolution was announced? It ain't gonna happen.

To save newer dubs and newer readers some time and trouble, I can forthrightly state the sum and substance of every WTS resolution since they started. There are always a lot of words in them, but the message is always the same:

"To the rest of you who are not one of us: fuck you. God will kill you."

Farkel

• jerome
    jerome

How can this document be verified?

Edited because I posted the same thing twice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit