I Love SNAKES,BFD,JK666,OTWO, OZZIE

by flipper 21 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

and the others who are going at each other. Mrs. Flipper here. What is up with all these hostilities lately? Did the Watchtower sneak subliminal art onto this site to "divide and conquer" us?

This is a support group in that most here have had serious trauma, bare our souls, give and receive help, AND sometimes are not at our best emotionally. It's not a damned tea party. It's not a church group where everyone thinks and behaves the same. This is an opportunity to learn how to voice opinions, argue, be assertive, be forgiving, learn to apologize, open our minds a bit, and accept the fact that some people can have very different attitudes than our own but still have value as a person, and (gasp) be in our group. Even those we don't particularly enjoy can provide their points of view - it's educational which is important.

My dad is a Rush Limbaugh Republican, I am a Green. We are family, love each other, and have learned to get along. we both think the other is somewhat crazy. If I didn't hear some of his opinions spoken I probably wouldn't believe someone could think that way.

So because of personal slights, rudeness, insults, misunderstanding and threats made in the heat of anger (by someone I think we all know would never follow through on) we have lost valuable, interesting and helpful posters who are good people. Another very good person is being dissed and shunned with some kind of mob mentality. Jesus Christ - cut some slack! This is a waste of energy if this is how it ends up.

With what's going on in the world it's not worth getting all hateful about good people getting their panties in a twist and misbehaving.

As for respecting the rules, that's a good thing until it becomes like 6 year olds getting suspended from school for having aspirin, because that's the way the rules written, end of matter, no discussion. I'm hoping you guys can make it good with each other and come back. I would really miss all of you. You all have been really good here. Mrs. Flipper

• changeling
    changeling

Me too!

I want them all back!!!!!

changeling

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I love them all too

BB

• Priest73
    Priest73

can i get a heck yeah!!!!! please!

• changeling
    changeling

Without BFD I'm just a hag w/o a fag!

changeling

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

HECK YA!

momz

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

The crazy person who had the melt-down started the whole thing with the first three. She feel like sh** about it.

I miss my honeypie BFD and Uncle Snakes. Is JK missing and I don't know? I've not been on the board much in the last 2 days and I don't know anything about OTWO and OZZIE.

Can't we all just kiss and make-up?

• flipper
    flipper

Mr. Flipper here . Hey, I sure LOVE my let's " bring everybody together and talk " wife ! I too feel a need here to refocus on what this board is about and get back to what we can all do to build each other up and share our experiences in life and use those as a " learning " aid and growing aid in which we can benefit each other in a positive way .

In the words of the great John Lennon in his song :" Mind Games" , interesting lyrics to ponder.

" We're playing those mind games together, pushing the barriers, planting seed "

" Playing the mind guerillas, facing the future out of the now "

" Love is the answer, and you know that for sure "

" Love is a flower, you gotta let, you gotta let it grow "

So I hope too we can all get along soon and help each other continue to grow away from the mind controlling cult we all once were in. May you all have solace , peace and a good rest tonight. You all have drinks on me ! I'm buying tonight, and you are all cordially invited over for barbeque chicken too, very very terriyaki marinade ! Peace out my friends, Mr. Flipper

• Tara
    Tara

I am clueless with most of what's going on, but I really miss BFD.

My two cents, for what it's woth....I have enough drama in my real life...don't need it here.

• helncon
    helncon

I miss them all too.

I know what happened and it was something that just got out of control.

I guess this will all give them some time out and readres them selves and come back fresh

(((((((((((((((((to all of you )))))))))))))))))))))))

The joys of the internet

Helen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit