Minimus and me

by seven006 72 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Big Tex, You ALWAYS were there! I've mentioned to many from the board that you were always a fair person and you never responded unkindly with knee jerk reactions. You're a good man. I need to visit Texas, I tellya!

Dave, you have the greatest ability to defend and pulverize at the same time....Your poor brother!

Angharad, I'm glad that you expressed the comments about the WT. summary. If in fact I was "tooled", I want you all to know that I was merely putting the WT. Study on line. If Blondie had done the same thing, I doubt she would have recieved any comments.

I suggest that certain persons might not make judgments without all the facts. And if someone thought I was doing something that merited restrictions, it would be nice to be told what I did that was SOOOO horrible. Obviously, kidding as I did with Dave was regarded as a real threat, when it obviously wasn't. (Let the reader use discernment).

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, after 6 yrs, i'm kinda starting to get used to the pale red dot, too, the tenacious little bugger (can i use that word? It's a term of endearment, yaknow.).

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

You're welcome, you wrinkley little red dot.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Getting forced to go get a life = punishment...

That's what you get for hanging around Dave aka The Sh*t Stirrer.

Bad association and all...back row for you two.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thanks for the kind words Min. I don't think I deserve them, but looking back all I can say is I acted on my own conscience. Which is what got me into trouble eventually!

Hope eveything is well for you up nawth in Yankee Land.

Chris

• seven006
    seven006

"Just to set matters straight once and for all on this board or elsewhere: my granddaughter is the prettiest, smartest and most talented of all! And that's a fact!"

-Changeling

Get a grip people. My little grand daughter is the best little kid in the whole world. I have photos to prove it!

http://www.maloneillustration.com/aunna1.html

(if a mod sees this, can they make it clickable for me?) your wish is my command

She loves her grampa, her daddy, and her uncle Abe. She doesn’t love her grandma (my ex-wife). I give her cookies and ice cream to say that. I’m just kidding…she kind’a likes the bee-otch a little. Cookies don’t buy what they use to.

Dave

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Does this mean your feud will be passed onto the grandchildren? Seems you've already dragged them into this. I support blood feuds by the way....

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

*I have photos to prove it!* She has some very beautiful eyes! Hard to top them! purps

• minimus
    minimus

Dave, she has your eyes, I bet.

My granddaughter is prettier than Dave is, at least this I know!

Big Tex, conscience always gets people into trouble. As does intelligence....(as you know I'd KNOW).

• restrangled
    restrangled

I Knew it! Minumus was always a Maximums....wow an Italian Maximums!

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit