Sorry for Delays

by Farkel 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Hello, everone. I'm posting this to let it be known that I only have about 30 minutes a day to be on the internet.

I have not been able to get to all my mail, nor read much at all on this board.

I sincerely apologize to those who've written me and not received a response. I promise I will answer each of you, but it will take several more days before I will be able to do that.

Farkel

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Keep on delaying dude. You doing a good job of doing it.

• gumby
    gumby

Go sniff some mail fred.....

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

I don't sniff mail, I sniff cocaine.

• ISP
    ISP

Hi Farkel, good to hear from you.

ISP

• Uncanny
    Uncanny

What's the weather like on Pitcairn Island today?
    Any mutinous behaviour in the wind?

Uncanny

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Farkel

I can't call you "FarTkel" anymore. The reason: I have to be nice. Sorry if you have withdrawal pangs for the change, I have no choice.

I'm posting this to let it be known that I only have about 30 minutes a day to be on the internet.

Well, don't fret over a little thing like that. Afterall, averaged in with all the rest of the time you've hung out here and at H20 over the years it amounts to about 27 hours a day.

Did your ISP put a limitation on your time on the Internet, or what? Maybe the best thing for you, you know. It's as bad as being a couch po-tater. That's cowboy talk for "potatoe". Excuse me while I go scrape Trigger's poop off my boots.

Friday

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Fred, go to your room!!!!!!!!

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• waiting1
    waiting1

Howdy Farkel,

Glad to hear from you. Enjoy your spare time from us - you've earned it. Can you get a suntan this time of year out there? Good.

Howdy Yadirf

Welcome to the party. You saying "I have to be nice" just brings a natural smile to my face.

waiting

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I can't call you "FarTkel" anymore.

Except when you do. Like just now.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit